Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPINOFF: Should You Only Bring People Around Your Fam If You're Exclusive?

Should You Only Bring People Around Your Fam If You're Exclusive?

• Yes, If we're not together you can't meet my family.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah, it's not that serious. If you're my friend, it's cool.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Does it matter?

Still lol @ that someone who doesn't have access to ur pussy has access to ur fam , but someone who does have access to ur pussy doesn't have access to ur fam.

Thread title is misleading

You should've specified is it cool to bring fuck buddies around family

There is nothing wrong with bringing platonic friends around

But fuck buddies? No nigga, just no

You can meet my brother and cousins at any point. You not meeting mom or my sisters and aunts until i know you really fucking with me and gonna be around.

Thread title is misleading

You should've specified is it cool to bring fuck buddies around family

There is nothing wrong with bringing platonic friends around

But fuck buddies? No nigga, just no

Why not?

Yall niggas backwards af lol

Maybe cuz I don't give my dick to any ol chick and maybe yall do. But if you're worthy enough for me to fuck you, you're worthy enough to meet my fam. And fuck all that, even if we're not fuckin, u can meet my fam. Yall so fuckin scary lol

Why not?

Yall niggas backwards af lol

Maybe cuz I don't give my dick to any ol chick and maybe yall do. But if you're worthy enough for me to fuck you, you're worthy enough to meet my fam. And fuck all that, even if we're not fuckin, u can meet my fam. Yall so fuckin scary lol

Well again, I've been with enough women to know how the shit works. There is an extremely small percentage of women who think like men and can just accept an invite to a function and not think anything of it, but an overwhelming majority of women will think it means more than that if you haven't established that are more than just fucking buddies.

I don't see how this is so hard to believe. I'm not scared of anyone in my family. Have I slept with some booga wolves? Yep. Have I slept with very attractive females? Yep. Neither one came around my family.

However, I will say that I invited one of my buddies to meet my mom's. The experience wasn't terrible or anything, but we later fell out because, you guessed it. She wanted more and I didn't at the time.

In closing, all I'm saying is that I don't think it's a good idea to just invite every single person you come into contact with to shit. I've just learned that you need to be blunt honest with your intentions so simple shit like this doesn't get misconstrued.

See, Gabi's reasoning was different. She was fearful of getting interrogated by her fam, your reasoning makes more sense. Eventhough I still don't agree, cuz I'm always upfront from the jump on what it is. If she wants more, so be it, she aint getting the shit tho. And trust me, if a bbq has her wanting more, she was gonna say something soon eventually, whether u took her to the bbq or not.

i mean i can give you a whole lot of reasons too, but the easiest is i just don't like bringing chicks around like that...

what i do with my time is my business, i don't like blending the shit forreal...i was always funny about shit like that....
plus i'm not real good sitting next to somebody and introducing them to everybody....

i tend to dip off and let you fend for yourself.....i gotta lotta little weird things about me that i'm perfectly cool with...

and one of them is bringing chicks around...

I understand that, that's more of a personal issue tho.

We're no longer kids, so having to answer mfs questions is nothing I would do regardless, cuz it's none of your business. Just like I wouldn't be going around asking people shit about their personal business.

But shit, it would look weirder bringing a 'platonic' friend around more than it would a fuck buddy.

"yea this is my buddy, who i chill with but never have sex with"

rest of the family:

"riight"

I understand that, that's more of a personal issue tho.

We're no longer kids, so having to answer mfs questions is nothing I would do regardless, cuz it's none of your business. Just like I wouldn't be going around asking people shit about their personal business.

But shit, it would look weirder bringing a 'platonic' friend around more than it would a fuck buddy.

"yea this is my buddy, who i chill with but never have sex with"

rest of the family:

"riight"
see id be cooler with that...

i've brought plenty of platonic friends around before....if u just my homegirl and we cool, i don't care.....

just not chicks i'm fucking

That's the thing, how would anybody know the difference between a platonic friend and a fuck buddy unless you told them lol

i'd know....i wouldn't want to take someone i was fuckign around family or friends.....

if we was just cool and just friends...i wouldn't even think about it..

but if was fucking u, it would already be programmed in my mind not to mix the two

i mean what can i say?

that's me....i feel like platonic friends are just friends....

chicks u fuckig tryna make their play to be your girl.. if i don't want you to be my girl, i'm not giving u a chance to make your play......

i've always chilled and hung around a lotta friends.....there's a certain chemistry there, that i feel would have been interrupted if someone is there "trying" too hard.. and that's what chicks who have some sort of affections tend to do....which is another reason why...

i remember i had a bday party at my mom's house when i was out on my own, i had a bunch of chicks from my job come, i was tryna fuck none of them, i was fucking none of them....and we all had a blast....

mind ou it's chicks in my moms house, her kitchen, cooking food, talking to my fam n shit...

i ain't give a fuck, cuz that's just them being them....

but if i personally feel if i had something going on with one of them,...all that shit would be disingenuous at a level, cuz it's not them being them it's them trying to gain points.....

tryna be in the kitchen to show my mom they know how to handle a kitchen.....tryna be cool with my friends to win them over....

i hate little shit like that....so i never bought chicks who i as dealing with around....

i had my groups that i did certain shit with, and i didn't always like blending them groups together....

i had friends i partied with
i had friends i did hood rat shit with
i had white friends i played poker with
i had friends i did music shit with
i had my old college friends
i had my sisters and their family
i had my moms family....

while sometimes groups blend... i typically did shit exclusively with different groups depending on the mood i was feeling...i came and went as i pleased, and whenever i brought folk around, it was always just ppl i was cool with....

my wife is really the first person i brought around as "my girl" and this was like after a month or two of talking just me and her....

my wife is kinda the same way, she brought me around her friends prolly a little sooner, but she was real private about who she talked too as well....

there's prolly some reason burried in my cerebral as to why i do it....i can't strongly or confidently answer....i just find it tacky i guess to publically display someone you just having a sex thing with....

that shit private...it ain't for everyone to know...

i was never a kiss and tell type dude....i never wanted to put a chick on blast....you never know if a chick want everybody to know yal fucking, so i kept that part of my life private as hell.....unless......we were moving as a couple.....like me and my wife were....

but naw, i never brought anyone around i was just having a fling with

All fuck buddies aren't trying to be your girl. I've had fuck buddies and I didn't want to be with them, I just wanted to fuck.

I've had a fuck buddy that became my man.

Fuck buddies can be just as good as a friend as your platonic ones, sometimes better.

that's cool, they ain't gotta meet my friends or family either

i mean what can i say?

that's me....i feel like platonic friends are just friends....

chicks u fuckig tryna make their play to be your girl.. if i don't want you to be my girl, i'm not giving u a chance to make your play......

i've always chilled and hung around a lotta friends.....there's a certain chemistry there, that i feel would have been interrupted if someone is there "trying" too hard.. and that's what chicks who have some sort of affections tend to do....which is another reason why...

i remember i had a bday party at my mom's house when i was out on my own, i had a bunch of chicks from my job come, i was tryna fuck none of them, i was fucking none of them....and we all had a blast....

mind ou it's chicks in my moms house, her kitchen, cooking food, talking to my fam n shit...

i ain't give a fuck, cuz that's just them being them....

but if i personally feel if i had something going on with one of them,...all that shit would be disingenuous at a level, cuz it's not them being them it's them trying to gain points.....

tryna be in the kitchen to show my mom they know how to handle a kitchen.....tryna be cool with my friends to win them over....

i hate little shit like that....so i never bought chicks who i as dealing with around....

i had my groups that i did certain shit with, and i didn't always like blending them groups together....

i had friends i partied with
i had friends i did hood rat shit with
i had white friends i played poker with
i had friends i did music shit with
i had my old college friends
i had my sisters and their family
i had my moms family....

while sometimes groups blend... i typically did shit exclusively with different groups depending on the mood i was feeling...i came and went as i pleased, and whenever i brought folk around, it was always just ppl i was cool with....

my wife is really the first person i brought around as "my girl" and this was like after a month or two of talking just me and her....

my wife is kinda the same way, she brought me around her friends prolly a little sooner, but she was real private about who she talked too as well....

there's prolly some reason burried in my cerebral as to why i do it....i can't strongly or confidently answer....i just find it tacky i guess to publically display someone you just having a sex thing with....

that shit private...it ain't for everyone to know...

i was never a kiss and tell type dude....i never wanted to put a chick on blast....you never know if a chick want everybody to know yal fucking, so i kept that part of my life private as hell.....unless......we were moving as a couple.....like me and my wife were....

but naw, i never brought anyone around i was just having a fling with
Du, it's not that deep. My only response to any of this is, why not choose better people to be around, if you have to segregate all of these different groups?

Back