Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPINOFF: Should You Only Bring People Around Your Fam If You're Exclusive?

Should You Only Bring People Around Your Fam If You're Exclusive?

• Yes, If we're not together you can't meet my family.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah, it's not that serious. If you're my friend, it's cool.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
So you're comparing having sex to going to a bbq with a friend?

Lol u got it
Is we talking anybody I know or somebody I'm just fuckin?

Cuz a friend can come through all day but a nigga I'm not serious about or not feeling? Nah.

Is we talking anybody I know or somebody I'm just fuckin?

Cuz a friend can come through all day but a nigga I'm not serious about or not feeling? Nah.

So a regular friend can come through all day but someone ur giving ur pussy and most of ur free time to isn't worthy enough. Makes sense lol

So a regular friend can come through all day but someone ur giving ur pussy and most of ur free time to isn't worthy enough. Makes sense lol

giphy.gif

if you give her dick, time, energy, affection, and introducing her to parents... why aint she your girlfriend @ that point?

that sounds like the Girlfriend Experience™

Yall so quick to jump in relationships. I'm fine with just being friends.

Yall don't bring them mfs nowhere cuz they prolly ugly af, lets be real
i wouldn't go as far as to say they was ALWAYS ugly, cuz while some were...many were not... but they all were definitely not someone i want to represent me to my family and friends.......

i ain't like the idea of moving with a chick i wasn't serious with in my personal social circles.....

i never wanted to be that person to bring a lotta folk around....

i've been called out on it many times.....but i could never really answer it other than that was never my thing

i mean i know i've dealt with some scuzzbuckets, but i've had quite a few cute chicks who i still didn't want meeting any of my friends or family....

i remember one chick caught real feelings cuz i ain't wanna take her to a cookout at my uncles....

i had to remind her of my no attachments agreement....

then she used that to spazz out on why i never wanted to go to the movies...

i was like that's shit u do with ur friends....i don't wanna watch sex n the city no more than u wanna watch indiana jones....

yea... that coulda ended better......

Lol my point exactly @ gabi
It makes perfect sense to me tho lol. Somebody I'm not serious about (not necessarily in a relationship with) doesn't need to be around my family getting asked a million questions tryna prove shit to them. Idk about yall but my family is crazy lol. I hardly wana deal with them niggas myself so it's better for us both to use discretion when bringing ppl around them. Even if shit goes well, I still gotta answer for you when you leave. Lol

So nah. Unless there's some feelings there both ways no need to throw you to the wolves.

It makes perfect sense to me tho lol. Somebody I'm not serious about (not necessarily in a relationship with) doesn't need to be around my family getting asked a million questions tryna prove shit to them. Idk about yall but my family is crazy lol. I hardly wana deal with them niggas myself so it's better for us both to use discretion when bringing ppl around them. Even if shit goes well, I still gotta answer for you when you leave. Lol

So nah. Unless there's some feelings there both ways no need to throw you to the wolves.

U need a nigga that will keep u calm and will assure you have nothing to worry about

Back