Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPINOFF: Should You Only Bring People Around Your Fam If You're Exclusive?

Should You Only Bring People Around Your Fam If You're Exclusive?

• Yes, If we're not together you can't meet my family.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Nah, it's not that serious. If you're my friend, it's cool.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Spinoff from the Insecure Thread

Should You Only Bring Someone Around Your Fam If You're In An Exclusive Relationship With The Person?

I'd only bring someone around family if it was serious. my family would look at me funny if I brought around a guy I just started dating.

prob depends on the family too.

i never brought anyone around my fam or even my friends like that......

i've always been funny in that regard

I bring whoever df i wanna bring around my fam, it aint that serious man lol
Nobody told you not to. Lol

But bringing certain people means different things. In the case of Insecure, Tasha having Lawrence meet her family told him things ain't strictly "we just fuckin" anymore.

When we say fam. Does that mean parents and aunts and uncles? If so then yeah only exclusive broads meet those forementioned. Now if it's some random I would take her around my cousins that's my age but they know what it is from the jump tho

But bringing certain people means different things. In the case of Insecure, Tasha having Lawrence meet her family told him things ain't strictly "we just fuckin" anymore.

I understand if it was a sacred event or something serious, but a fuckin cookout? lmaooooooo man yall overthinking it

my wife was the first chick anyone in my family saw me with in like 6+ years...

and many of them ain't meet the chick before that...like most my family only seen me with my wife.....

and as far as my friends....they can can count on 1 hand the chicks they seen me with before my wife......

even my closest friends polly only seen 1 or 2...i've always been very private about whoever i dealt with

meeting family and elders like parents used to be considered a relationship milestone of it's own. there have been entire movies about that step.
When we say fam. Does that mean parents and aunts and uncles? If so then yeah only exclusive broads meet those forementioned. Now if it's some random I would take her around my cousins that's my age but they know what it is from the jump tho
it's different with relatives ur age vs parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents etc.

I don't give a damn who you are. If we cool and I want you to meet my mama, you will meet her.

I don't have to be exclusive with you for you to meet the most important lady in my life and she won't think it's odd either.

meeting family and elders like parents used to be considered a relationship milestone of it's own. there have been entire movies about that step.

it's different with relatives ur age vs parents, aunts/uncles, grandparents etc.
I really don't want my mom and aunts meet some chick that I'm monsterballing. Don't need that stress in my life b

Yall don't bring them mfs nowhere cuz they prolly ugly af, lets be real

anyway, Ima have to quote the thread starter on this.
If everybody had it, how special is it? Just sayin..
if everyone you go on one date with or stick your dick in is meeting your mama, how special is the milestone of meeting the parents?

anyway, Ima have to quote the thread starter on this.

if everyone you go on one date with or stick your dick in is meeting your mama, how special is the milestone of meeting the parents?

So you're comparing having sex to going to a bbq with a friend?

Lol u got it

If you and your friend were home bored (looking for something to do) and your mom called and said she was having a little barbecue and to come over, you're gonna drop your friend off and go to the BBQ alone?

Y'all extra af. By this logic, even your best friend shouldn't meet your family.

Back