Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Is macaroni and cheese a main dish?

Is mac and cheese a main dish in your household?

• Yes

• No

• I don't eat that nasty shit.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Miggas not finna lie and say after the cookout when you had leftovers you never only heated up some macaroni and cheese and only ate that....

And i say all that to say if you only cooking macaroni and cheese and nothing else you prolly caught a body before.

Vibe they saying you white because of the cut up hotdog BS lol

Also Hebrew national hotdogs lol

Jokes is jokes and all that, but we ain't finna besmirch the name of Hebrew National hot dogs.

Granted, real niggas eat only Koegel's, but Hebrew National's are cool too.

Never heard of that brand koegels

Michigan made natural casing hot dogs.

01_koegel_viennas.jpg

There was a Fry's not too far from where I lived in Goodyear, AZ that sold them (Fry's is the Metro Phoenix Kroger affiliate). Could only get them there and nowhere else in Metro Phoenix as far as I knew. I've had some similar joints here in Vegas but they weren't Koegels.

Michigan has the highest standard for hot dogs in the country. If you're making dogs in the state they can't use any form of mechanically separated meats, no excessive fat, no offal (organ "meat" like heart, tongue, etc), and they limit the amount of water to 10%.

This is easy... Mac n cheese can be a side depending on what you serve it with but it can also be a main course depending on your recipe and what sides you serve with it.

My mac n Cheese can be either.

Yes.

One of the best foods to include is to get some Hebrew National hotdogs, dice em up, cook em up and dump em into the m&c, fat and all. Best ish ever to enhance your m&c and even more reason it call it a main dish.
Kill yourself

Respectfully,

Maybe if you're a vegetarian it's the main dish but most people have some type of protein (dead animal protein not legumes) as the entree

Growing up my granny told me white people ate macaroni for dinner

I believed it when I saw Home Alone. It's a side for most people I know.

Back