Spinoff: Is macaroni and cheese a main dish?

Is mac and cheese a main dish in your household?

• Yes

• No

• I don't eat that nasty shit.

Results are only viewable after voting.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.
Oct 10, 2017
Settle this: Growing up or currently; Is/was macaroni and cheese ever considered a main dish in your household?

Like as in macaroni is the main with veggies on the side and then some type of meat?

Either way I had macaroni with a side of macaroni before

Yes.

One of the best foods to include is to get some Hebrew National hotdogs, dice em up, cook em up and dump em into the m&c, fat and all. Best ish ever to enhance your m&c and even more reason it call it a main dish.

There you go @Farris2k1; Vibe is White.
Bruh, im sure youll find some niggas that have had it as a whole meal too lol the whole point was just because you only seen what you have in YOURE circle, doesnt speak for everybody else and most def not an entire race, i dont even know what exactly you tryna prove? Lol

Bruh, im sure youll find some niggas that have had it as a whole meal too lol the whole point was just because you only seen what you have in YOURE circle, doesnt speak for everybody else and most def not an entire race, i dont even know what exactly you tryna prove? Lol

fam, a handful of Black folks don't make it multi-cultural. There's always outliers. Mac and cheese as a main dish is most def a white thing. Serve mac and cheese and a salad in a Black household and watch niggas hit you with the

1443127909546.png

fam, a handful of Black folks don't make it multi-cultural. There's always outliers. Mac and cheese as a main dish is most def a white thing. Serve mac and cheese and a salad in a Black household and watch niggas hit you with the

View attachment 153045
Bruh my response is still the same, i dont know if its mainly a white or black ppl thing youre probley right but my point was cause you said your white friends eat as a main meal and not youre black friends, that doesnt speak for everybody else, thats literally it, i dunno what else you want me to say? Lol

Based on the logic that “Mac & cheese as a main dish makes you white”, means Playmaker and Beta are white, too? Or am I the white one because there’s foreknowledge that that’s apart of my identity?

• Haha
Reactions: Maywood
I gotta call my mom and tell her THANK YOU for not feedin’ us like uncouth heathens when we were comin’ up...feedin’ anybody mac n cheese as a main dish is grounds for fisticuffs...I’m sure most y’all niggaz have scurvy from years of trash ass eatin’....

:tuh:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Inori