Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spinoff: Is Beyonce Light Skin?

Is Beyonce Light Skin?

• Total voters
I said all these things in the original thread

Got 5k that says this thread does 10 pages of back & forth banter by Tuesday

Ima be honest and say this shit is fuckin ridiculous...

If a white cop pulls over a car with Lupita, Beyonce, Angela Rye and Charlemagne in it for some ridiculous reason(all celebrity removed) they gonna separate by skin tone? Cmon now yall... that white cop gonna see them all as BLACK.. and by nature a threat to his/her whiteness.. and treat them just like they would treat any of the rest of us.

We so busy debating over who has it worse light/brown/dark... we aint even addressing that white folks treating EVERY shade of black like shit.

I know its fun to debate but cmon now yall..

This sounds ignant as hell Chi, but I digress. Yall really on some shenanigans today.
What’s ignant?

I’ve never met a light skinned person that wasn’t mixed or whom parents weren’t mixed.

I think it’s very safe to safe different regions have a different definition of ‘light skinned’

What’s ignant?

I’ve never met a light skinned person that wasn’t mixed or whom parents weren’t mixed.

I think it’s very safe to safe different regions have a different definition of ‘light skinned’

I don't really feel like debating, but I thought "yellabone" and "redbone" were all considered light skinned bc they are of what ppl consider lighter/lightest skin. I guess it is a regional thing bc I've never heard it defined as they way you've defined it.

Last edited:
Ima be honest and say this shit is fuckin ridiculous...

If a white cop pulls over a car with Lupita, Beyonce, Angela Rye and Charlemagne in it for some ridiculous reason(all celebrity removed) they gonna separate by skin tone? Cmon now yall... that white cop gonna see them all as BLACK.. and by nature a threat to his/her whiteness.. and treat them just like they would treat any of the rest of us.

We so busy debating over who has it worse light/brown/dark... we aint even addressing that white folks treating EVERY shade of black like shit.

I know its fun to debate but cmon now yall..
Bruh if this was the case prince Harry would have got a darker black woman

I don't really feel like debating, but I thought "yellabone" and "redbone" were all considered light skinned bc they are of what ppl consider lighter/lightest skin. I guess it is a regional thing bc I've never heard defined as they way you've defined it.
I can see this, as I consider them lighter than brown. No debate, we just expanding our knowledge

So if someone said check out the light skin (referring to say, Rem and Meeks) you’d ask them which one?

What’s ignant?

How, exactly the fuck, you call yaself "Chicity" and ain't met a light skinned person without mixed parents? Them niggas runnin all over Chicago.

Light skin ain’t a trait in west Africa and most black ppl trace their roots there.

So if your skin is light you got something else in your DNA

And blacks in America ain’t 100% nothing

Light skin ain’t a trait in west Africa and most black ppl trace their roots there.

So if your skin is light you got something else in your DNA

And blacks in America ain’t 100% nothing
Useless post #1937.........

Useless post #1937.........

Dispute what I said with some facts

If not

123skyd.jpg

Back