Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Whould you hang out with your s/o's peoples?

Ight here go.

Before I become the ladies man, aka chicken magnet, I am today I was a dog. If given I'd a fucked one of my pathna's own moms. But way back when freshman year of college, me and one of my pathnas from high school was roommates. His girl stayed round the way of the campus. She would always be in our dorm room even when the nigga was in class. She was this Lil lite skint red thang. Nice lil ass and decent size titties and had cool demeanor bout her too.

Well when I use to come from class or sometimes from the rec, she'd be there laid up on the couch or sumtimes in either his bed or my bed. I would get a lil irritated cause she wouldn't fix my shit tho. What make things odd she would eem flirt with me round him. And I'd point it out too. I'm not gon lie I would flirt back too. In the back of my mind I'm thinking this bitch ain't shit and I can't do my dawg like that. Also I'm thinking shit I'm fucked and I know it's gonna happen.

Well fast forward 4 months them niggas break up. She calling me sometimes checking on this nigga to see if he with somebody else. Sometimes she'd hit my line just to bullshit too. I already established I wasn't a ain't shit friend so minus well fuck this bitch since he was done. So I tell we should chill one weekend with that nigga go home. Okay the weekend come and getting everything cleared in the dorm room. She come over she wearing this lil ass skirt. Man I tell you she already knew what I had in mind cause my third arm was rock hard. So yadda yadda, man that was some of the best pussy I've ever had. I fucked 2 mo after that too. But about 2 months later they get back together and he gets her pregnant.
I fucked when she was pregnant too. That's when I learnt how good pregnant pussy also. Hey the more you know
vYgPmI8.gif
Epic tale of scumbaggery

Ugh. Ever start liking someone and then when you get to meet their friends you find out he's the lame one in the group?

Or find out your girl is the scraggly one in her crew?

Or the family look at you like they've never seen them with a girlfriend before?

That shit will make you re-evaluate the whole relationship.

While I do see how that can change someone's perspective, should you let what other's think dictate what you think about someone?

Ugh. Ever start liking someone and then when you get to meet their friends you find out he's the lame one in the group?

Or find out your girl is the scraggly one in her crew?

Or the family look at you like they've never seen them with a girlfriend before?

That shit will make you re-evaluate the whole relationship.
Do you mean finding you prefer the rest of their crew to them?

While I do see how that can change someone's perspective, should you let what other's think dictate what you think about someone?
It's more like still learning each other and you find something out about their personality /character that you didn't see before. Either they hid that side of themselves or you had on rose tinted glasses and chose not to see it.

I don't get a choice cause we live in the same house. He invites his friends over, we all kicking it. Unfortunately. If I had a choice, NO! I'm sure he feels the same way

I don't get a choice cause we live in the same house. He invites his friends over, we all kicking it. Unfortunately. If I had a choice, NO! I'm sure he feels the same way
I had a guy do this when we were living together. They'd stay over unannounced too. Hated that shit.

When she invites her friends over I'm somewhere else in the house, they didn't come to see me so there's no reason for me to be around, it's the same when I invite my people over, she goes and do her thing elsewhere in the house

When she invites her friends over I'm somewhere else in the house, they didn't come to see me so there's no reason for me to be around, it's the same when I invite my people over, she goes and do her thing elsewhere in the house

What would you do if one of your boys has to go to the bath room. Let's say he gets nosy. Sees your girl and tries to spark up a convo

:really:

:so:
It's moving in with somebody when you move into their house. When you do something together it's not the same thing.

Anyway if your point is you wouldn't live with a woman you weren't married to cool. Go on and make yo thread about it ;)

As far as me and my personal self, I don't need to be married to do anything. So we can stop this here boi

It's moving in with somebody when you move into their house. When you do something together it's not the same thing.

Anyway if your point is you wouldn't live with a woman you weren't married to cool. Go on and make yo thread about it ;)

As far as me and my personal self, I don't need to be married to do anything. So we can stop this here boi
Ma'am boi is a slave term from the 1600s.... why I gotta be all that. My beautiful black sista.... why can't we uplift each other
GTyW7Kx.png

Back