Welcome To aBlackWeb

Spin off: Whould you hang out with your s/o's peoples?

Duwop

I'm the 3rd little piggy, imma fuck wit dem bricks
Mod Squad
Like say your s/o had friends of the opposite sex, or siblings, or cousins, who wanted to get to know you and hang out with you...

would you hang out with these people? would you be on guard? would you just blow it off?

i'm guessing i'm talking like if your girls brothers, or cousins, or one of her close male friends wanted to hang out with you

I wouldn't mind chillin her fam or friends, but like homie said I wouldn't see the point of chillin with her girls when she's not there.

The question is would you mind your girl chillin with your niggas while you aint there?

I wouldn't mind chillin her fam or friends, but like homie said I wouldn't see the point of chillin with her girls when she's not there.

The question is would you mind your girl chillin with your niggas while you aint there?
my niggaz?

yea she good.

them niggaz know i'm crazy.

I'll only hang out with the opposite sex if he's around....but everybody else of course. I want his family and friends to feel comfortable with me without him and vice versa

Not anymore. Learned my leas on from past experience. You learn to much stuff that should be kept between they people's

Ugh. Ever start liking someone and then when you get to meet their friends you find out he's the lame one in the group?

Or find out your girl is the scraggly one in her crew?

Or the family look at you like they've never seen them with a girlfriend before?

That shit will make you re-evaluate the whole relationship.

I've chilled with my exes brothers and cousins a few times when she wasn't there. Helps to bond easier and knoew that we don't have to be around every time.

hell yea I got popcorn. Tell it
Ight here go.

Before I become the ladies man, aka chicken magnet, I am today I was a dog. If given I'd a fucked one of my pathna's own moms. But way back when freshman year of college, me and one of my pathnas from high school was roommates. His girl stayed round the way of the campus. She would always be in our dorm room even when the nigga was in class. She was this Lil lite skint red thang. Nice lil ass and decent size titties and had cool demeanor bout her too.

Well when I use to come from class or sometimes from the rec, she'd be there laid up on the couch or sumtimes in either his bed or my bed. I would get a lil irritated cause she wouldn't fix my shit tho. What make things odd she would eem flirt with me round him. And I'd point it out too. I'm not gon lie I would flirt back too. In the back of my mind I'm thinking this bitch ain't shit and I can't do my dawg like that. Also I'm thinking shit I'm fucked and I know it's gonna happen.

Well fast forward 4 months them niggas break up. She calling me sometimes checking on this nigga to see if he with somebody else. Sometimes she'd hit my line just to bullshit too. I already established I wasn't a ain't shit friend so minus well fuck this bitch since he was done. So I tell we should chill one weekend with that nigga go home. Okay the weekend come and getting everything cleared in the dorm room. She come over she wearing this lil ass skirt. Man I tell you she already knew what I had in mind cause my third arm was rock hard. So yadda yadda, man that was some of the best pussy I've ever had. I fucked 2 mo after that too. But about 2 months later they get back together and he gets her pregnant.

I fucked when she was pregnant too. That's when I learnt how good pregnant pussy also. Hey the more you know
vYgPmI8.gif

Ight here go.

Before I become the ladies man, aka chicken magnet, I am today I was a dog. If given I'd a fucked one of my pathna's own moms. But way back when freshman year of college, me and one of my pathnas from high school was roommates. His girl stayed round the way of the campus. She would always be in our dorm room even when the nigga was in class. She was this Lil lite skint red thang. Nice lil ass and decent size titties and had cool demeanor bout her too.

Well when I use to come from class or sometimes from the rec, she'd be there laid up on the couch or sumtimes in either his bed or my bed. I would get a lil irritated cause she wouldn't fix my shit tho. What make things odd she would eem flirt with me round him. And I'd point it out too. I'm not gon lie I would flirt back too. In the back of my mind I'm thinking this bitch ain't shit and I can't do my dawg like that. Also I'm thinking shit I'm fucked and I know it's gonna happen.

Well fast forward 4 months them niggas break up. She calling me sometimes checking on this nigga to see if he with somebody else. Sometimes she'd hit my line just to bullshit too. I already established I wasn't a ain't shit friend so minus well fuck this bitch since he was done. So I tell we should chill one weekend with that nigga go home. Okay the weekend come and getting everything cleared in the dorm room. She come over she wearing this lil ass skirt. Man I tell you she already knew what I had in mind cause my third arm was rock hard. So yadda yadda, man that was some of the best pussy I've ever had. I fucked 2 mo after that too. But about 2 months later they get back together and he gets her pregnant.
Smashed since? was there a difference between pre and post baby pussy, if so?

Back