Welcome To aBlackWeb

SPIN OFF: Whats the craziest thing someone has did to you in dating?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Whats the craziest thing a man or woman did or said to you in dating? whats the craziest thing you did?

Broke with a chick and the linked up with this next chick who I was friends with and wanted to smash for a minute but it was just never the right time and I don't cheat.

We go out to a movie. The whole movie my phone going off. Come out the theatre and it's like 20 missed calls from my ex. I'm like whatever. Shit going good and this girl invites me back to her place.

Get there and we on the couch

Was just about to finish posting this and who the fuck do I see when I walk into work? The ex all chummed up with one of the GM's. Smmfh. I was telling myself when I got off the streetcar I felt bad energy too. I'm sweating. šŸ˜…

She cheated on me with some Tupac wanna be ass nigga. That fuck nigga answered the phone when I called we argued I went to her job. I threatened to shoot up her place of business. It was a whole thing

My lil side chick decided she didn't want to be a side no more so she started dating some square and got married. I got mad got with her best friend then hit the side a couple more times then cut her off messed with the best friend for a few years. They hate each other now

Had a chick pop up at house party when I didn't invite her...

So I ignored her the whole party and entertained my guests. She then went in my room and got in my bed so I didn't bring any chicks up there....

I still did. And told her she was either gonna watch or leave.

She sat outside the room and slept on the steps

Broke with a chick and the linked up with this next chick who I was friends with and wanted to smash for a minute but it was just never the right time and I don't cheat.

We go out to a movie. The whole movie my phone going off. Come out the theatre and it's like 20 missed calls from my ex. I'm like whatever. Shit going good and this girl invites me back to her place.

Get there and we on the couch

Was just about to finish posting this and who the fuck do I see when I walk into work? The ex all chummed up with one of the GM's. Smmfh. I was telling myself when I got off the streetcar I felt bad energy too. I'm sweating. šŸ˜…

No words ended up being exchanged lol. Me and one of the owners wives are cool and she always comes to chop it up when she's having a smoke. I told her the situation so when my ex was coming down the stairs to leave she was fake flirting and shit to try and piss her off lmao. The owners wife bad af so I know that burnt her soul up. Punk.

Still not sure what to make of her being friends with one of the GM's. At least the gm she cool with is a chick so I don't have feel like I'm working for a mf that's digging out my ex but these chicks petty when they huddle up and I'm counting on the potential networking at this spot to get me to the bag.

Craziest thing I ever did was beat my baby daddy with a bat when I found him screwing another chick on my brand new couch.

The first guy I ever dated when I was 16 already had a BM (he was 16 and she was 24). One time while we were on a date at McDonald's, his BM found us and acted a fool in the restaurant, so we left. While walking to the car she tried to run us over with her car...

She cheated on me with some Tupac wanna be ass nigga. That fuck nigga answered the phone when I called we argued I went to her job. I threatened to shoot up her place of business. It was a whole thing

My lil side chick decided she didn't want to be a side no more so she started dating some square and got married. I got mad got with her best friend then hit the side a couple more times then cut her off messed with the best friend for a few years. They hate each other now

Craziest thing I ever did was beat my baby daddy with a bat when I found him screwing another chick on my brand new couch.

The first guy I ever dated when I was 16 already had a BM (he was 16 and she was 24). One time while we were on a date at McDonald's, his BM found us and acted a fool in the restaurant, so we left. While walking to the car she tried to run us over with her car...
16 and 24? Damn

I was 18 at the time maybe 19. I was working at Hollywood Videos and this super bad chick came in i mean BADDDD she reminded me of like an older Latto and thick as hell but she was an older chick maybe mid 30s. My ass was on her talking about movies and shit and she left and called the store an hour later and said she wanted my number and we should hang out. Ofcourse my young ass is feeling myself and bragging to the other old heads that worked there who were going out their way to bag her to no luck........

Welp we went on a date and it just happened to be weekend of the The Dark Knight release so im like lets go to the movies and ended up picking that to see which was a huge bonus because my young ass at the time is with a super bad older chick and going to a Batman movie being a Batman fanatic. Well movie ends and we head out and she was like can we talk in your car for a while. Soon as we get in and say down with her head in my lap and im like okay lets get it in my head and she just start talking about her life which is cool until she brings up her roommate might be demonic. Im like huh? She was like her roommate cast spells on her everyday she leaves the house and would curse her belongings that she left in her room. Ofcourse im doing the small chuckle and shit like yall wild. Then she looks me desd on the eyes and says no seriously I think she is trying to possess me. She just goes i to a deep rant on how her roommate is a self witch who lives in complete darkness out side of the tv being on and has threatened to take her soul numerous times. She told me she kept her nicest dresses in her trunk because the ones she left there during the day she would wear and she would have the worst luck those days and almost died the last few times she put on any that were left in the house. Its get worse she starts speaking in tongues while in my lap saying that's what her roommate keeps telling her. I think she can tell im now looking at her like what the fuck is going on so she drops it and says she wants to go on a picnic tomorrow and dress up for me and get away from her roommste for a while. I said yeah we can def do thay ill even pick up some publix subs and drinks for us and she would bring a pie.

Blocked that bitch as soon as I got home and never looked back. A few nights was rough not to send her a message because shorty was beautiful but witchcraft and demonic possesion....yeah im out.

So yeah everytime Dark Knight is on, im reminded about her more then Ledgers Joker. Lol

Last edited:
Ex broke my windows, mirrors, stabbed my tires, bleached some clothes.

Got some of the money for damages,hit a few more times, moved outta state.

Craziest shit I did was mess with an ex line sister.
shout out to the sororities that have the line sister's bout dat action......................LMAO good times

Cuz I only ever dealt with one tumultuous relationship. With my daughters motherā€¦meaning I canā€™t ex-communicate her from my life.

Considered running down all the fuck shit she be doing/saying and did/said. But na. Instead Iā€™m just over here reading everybody else shit, silently fuming. Lol.

It is what it is.
Oh....yeah I see what you mean bro. Good luck with that stress b

Back