Welcome To aBlackWeb

If Coogler is producing and directing then the hardest part is gonna be how to reintroduce a cartoon that this new era has no relation to growing up. I would use another cartoon like maybe the Disney characters or something and not the Looney tunes. I would use Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Minnie, Pluto, etc. That would be dope AF especially with them rebooting these new Disney franchises like Jungle Book, Lion King, etc.

This reads like you want to see a realistic black mouse running around on the court, talking and shit...

Cartoon violence transcends generational gaps and cultural trends.

You guys are underestimating the social and communal power seeing a coyote crushed by an anvil has for bringing folks of different backgrounds together

You're not the real Charles Barkley, you just a wanna be who looks like him. Be gone, wannabe

Westbrook
Blake
KD
Draymond
Embiid? Maybe

Embiid
KD
Simmons (klutch sports)
Curry
Candace Parker (there’s gonna be a female monstar and CP already does work with LBJ)

I think Banana Boat members and some Lakers current players make cameos. Similar to Ced Ceballos & company in the OG.

Bron probably going to make sure the Monstars consist of basketball players signed to Nike

Word, that was in my original line of thinking but I don’t see how the producers don’t break that for Steph at least.

Kids, especially white kids love that nigga lol

So who does the "I believe I can fly" remix for the soundtrack is the real question...!

That's part of why the movie was so big if we're being honest..!

Has it even been confirmed that the looney tunes are a part of this? I haven’t heard shit about the cartoons at all.

Back