Welcome To aBlackWeb

Space Jam was very meh

But this might be tight
WB cartoons haven't been popular for a min

Sure this might be a good opportunity to introduce them to an entire generation of kids who didn't grow up on them but still, I would rather them make/produce an entirely different film vs a reboot

WB cartoons haven't been popular for a min

Sure this might be a good opportunity to introduce them to an entire generation of kids who didn't grow up on them but still, I would rather them make/produce an entirely different film vs a reboot

Nah, they still growing up with 'em, just not on Saturday morning.

"The Looney Tunes Show" that was on CN (now on Boomerang) kept them in the spotlight. Plus, Boomerang never stopped running old WB shits. I stop and watch at least one short pretty much every day.

Nah, they still growing up with 'em, just not on Saturday morning.

"The Looney Tunes Show" that was on CN (now on Boomerang) kept them in the spotlight. Plus, Boomerang never stopped running old WB shits. I stop and watch at least one short pretty much every day.
That's you though because you grew up on them

Boomerang, last I checked ain't marketing themselves to younger audiences

Disney Jr
Nick jr
Disney x
Sprout
Etc..

That's who's raising the kids today

That's you though because you grew up on them

Boomerang, last I checked ain't marketing themselves to younger audiences

Disney Jr
Nick jr
Disney x
Sprout
Etc..

That's who's raising the kids today

CN= Cartoon Network. "The Looney Tunes Show" ran on there and when it went to Boomerang "Wabbit" premiered, which further kept them in the kids eyes.

CN= Cartoon Network. "The Looney Tunes Show" ran on there and when it went to Boomerang "Wabbit" premiered, which further kept them in the kids eyes.
We a long way from the early days of CN and toonami

We a long way from the early days of CN and toonami

I'm talking about now.

The Looney Tunes Show ran from 2011 to 2014/2015 on CN.
Wabbit picked up from there and still runs on CN. A new season of Wabbit (aka "The New Looney Tunes Show") was announced back in May. It's already 104 episodes deep.

Last edited:
Dam bugs bunny just went down a notch. You need help so you go get the GOAT 6-0 MJ. Then another disaster happens, so you go get help from Lebron with his fucked up record in the finals. If that's the case don't be surprise if y'all lose and y'all world destroyed. Smh

And for the record, it's not a reboot, it's a direct sequel. I expect Jordan to pop up at some point. Hell, maybe even Bill Murray.

Back