Welcome To aBlackWeb

Its cool

Animation is cool when they return to Toonland

Very much a whos who of HBO and its line up

The game was better than I thought it would be

That Dwade oop throwback was hilarious

Like all the call backs throughout the film. Its actually pretty good

It was entertaining,I was only checking for the Easter eggs. I had no idea WB owned that much IP, The Wizard of Oz,Casablanca The Mask,The Jetsons,The Flintstones,were those Midevil Knights from Monty Python ? Lola Bunny did a shamgod,the OG is better but this was a fun movie with a good message.

It was aight. There was parts that was cringe like LeBron, Dom & the moms acting. Honestly I wasn’t a big fan of Dom at all. Whole movie could of been done without him being a focal point IMO. There was certainly some funny moments. That being said I’ll probably never watch this again. Even my kids liked the original better.

the first space jam was trash. It was fun movie and we was kids and wanted to see MJ and cartoons.

I’m expecting the same exact thing but I cant wait to see the hate for LBJ gon run rampant across Twitter. It’s going to be hilarious

Wellllll. Went exactly how I though from the movie to the comments.

Seeing all the WB verse was kinda cool though.

My boys Rick and Morty even made an appearance

Wellllll. Went exactly how I though from the movie to the comments.

Seeing all the WB verse was kinda cool though.

My boys Rick and Morty even made an appearance
The Rick and Morty appearance caught me and my son totally off guard. We catch every episode so that was a pleasant surprise.

Movie as a whole was dope to me, though Bron can't act for shit and there were a few cringe moments like Porky's rap (Tweety panning across the screen after the rap was hilarious though, lol.).

Other than that, more than a few real belly laughs and the kids absolutely loved it.

Back