South Carolina attorney shot in the head 3 months after his wife and son were killed

Jan 19, 2017
Don't know if y'all have heard about this story but shit is wild. A SC lawyer who's been known for getting his asshole kid's out of trouble ie murder and other crimes got his top peeled the other day.

His son was responsible for getting a girl killed and he walked away without any changes. Welp someone got tired of the family bullshit and killed the son and mom. The dad got his dome cracked the other day

Yeah man this might the.in a movie some day. Someone is trying to kill the whole family off
Shot in the head, three months after wife and son killed...that's the type of stuff that happened in Z-movie, it's that ridiculous. It's a tragedy on every levels

I know nothing about this story.

But I see wife and son shot, and then the lawyer shot at and survive, and I automatically the lawyer killed his family and faked his own shooting.
The story is wild.once you dive into it. The son a was obnoxious jackass that got off from murder either once or twice. Dad was big time lawyer asshole and the mom just caught strays

Shot in the head but not killed.

It's not that strange. I don't believe it was a point blank range shot. It sounds like someone shot at him from a distance. The head is a relatively small target, so it's not surprising for shooters to miss it when aiming for it or only manage to graze like what seems to be the case here.

Reactions: Chicity
Dude was stealing money from his law firm

lol damn

so his youngest son killed a girl, the older son killed a gay dude for trying to out him, their maid was mysteriously killed in their house and now buddy was stealing from his firm and got his dome cracked