Welcome To aBlackWeb

South Carolina attorney shot in the head 3 months after his wife and son were killed

In light of the new information in this thread regarding this case

200 (4).gif

Who did the son kill,this guys daughter?
GreatWelltodoAngelwingmussel-max-1mb.gif

lol damn

so his youngest son killed a girl, the older son killed a gay dude for trying to out him, their maid was mysteriously killed in their house and now buddy was stealing from his firm and got his dome cracked

I read a story about this where dude basically apologized for some random shit his family may have done and said he's taking a break from the public eye. He knows what's behind this shit

She deserves a bullet if she did?

Well if my son was murder by someone and their father and mother did everything in their power to stop my kid from getting justice I would 100% want ALL of them to catch a bullet. And more shit came lite about that family and their dealings.

Not sure why you would see it differently like she an innocent person in all of this.

I read a story about this where dude basically apologized for some random shit his family may have done and said he's taking a break from the public eye. He knows what's behind this shit

Damn that..Apologize to the grim reaper for surviving. B/c best believe whoever did it...they comin back.

This is some messy shit...whew chile!

Lol…this prominent affluent couple got bodied in a cuckold gone wrong by the dude who was the…fuck they call it..he was the one that fucked the wife. And SC news swept it under the rug, I’m so surprised this made national news

Back