Welcome To aBlackWeb

South African Olympic champion Caster Semenya has lost her landmark legal case

So this is a (black) woman with a disorder that makes her have more testosterone than normal women, and they got salty when they lost to her

So this is a (black) woman with a disorder that makes her have more testosterone than normal women, and they got salty when they lost to her

Caster is biologically male (46-XY). He has a birth defect that prevented his genitals from forming properly and was raised as a female instead of a male with a defect. His biological makeup is the same as any other male which is why he decimates records set by biological females so easily.

I told y'all in another thread that high school niggas could wash FloJo's still-standing Olympic records. Caster has the same advantage as any other biological male.

The extra testosterone her body makes gives her a 5-7 second advantage in her chosen event (800m). This a no brainer imo and I'm not sure how anyone could think it fair to allow her to compete

Ain't she intersex?
The extra testosterone her body makes gives her a 5-7 second advantage in her chosen event (800m). This a no brainer imo and I'm not sure how anyone could think it fair to allow her to compete
that seems to be the case here
Wait... they're making her take performance un-enenhancing drugs if she wants to compete because she's naturally better than the others (and also trains her ass off)? That's so fucking foul.

White people are a fucking trip.

It’s a HIM

Caster is biologically male (46-XY). He has a birth defect that prevented his genitals from forming properly and was raised as a female instead of a male with a defect. His biological makeup is the same as any other male which is why he decimates records set by biological females so easily.

I told y'all in another thread that high school niggas could wash FloJo's still-standing Olympic records. Caster has the same advantage as any other biological male.

Oh that changes things. I thought this was a woman with too much testosterone not a fella with no balls.

Disagree they said if she done shot-put she would be ok to take part.

However we saw similar things contributed to the William sisters how it's unfair because they're stronger than the others etc.

But the level of performances Nadal djokovic was playing at was deemed impossible yet it was celebrated

I think race definitely plays into this and the BBC have been pushing an agenda if she was British white you think there would be a debate or would people actually celebrate it?

Also she isn't even destroying records like bolt was her fastest time is a full second slower than the world record.

If she is to compete and has to lower her testosterone levels it can have serious affects on her health

Disagree they said if she done shot-put she would be ok to take part.

However we saw similar things contributed to the William sisters how it's unfair because they're stronger than the others etc.

But the level of performances Nadal djokovic was playing at was deemed impossible yet it was celebrated

I think race definitely plays into this and the BBC have been pushing an agenda if she was British white you think there would be a debate or would people actually celebrate it?

Also she isn't even destroying records like bolt was her fastest time is a full second slower than the world record.

If she is to compete and has to lower her testosterone levels it can have serious affects on her health

Semenya has more testosterone than other women. Nadal, Djokovic, Serena, Usain they don't have chemical imbalances that give them an advantage.

Without the boost in testosterone, Semenya would still be an elite athlete but she would be anywhere near medals.

Back