Welcome To aBlackWeb

Soooo, you’re broke and can’t bid....come here.

They are just adding the previous total to the equation below.

Wait

I have an alternative answer with a different method that cant be disproven. I demand pay.

(1 x 4) + 1 = 5.... true?
(2 x 5) + 2 = 12.... true?
(3 x 6) + 3 = 21.... true?

Therefore.. (8 x 11) + 8 = 96
Since 2 + 5 is not 12 nor is 3 + 6 = 21, we assume the formula is encoded with a hidden factor. By changing the sign to multiply and then adding by the initial number, we still come to the same conclusion for the first 3 examples. I have proven it works for the 3 given examples

Show me where im wrong or pay up

Also.. the examples go in order 1, 2, 3 .... and then skips to 8. To assume 8 comes next and thereby equals 40 is not proven.

@Kandy pay me sweetheart :)

For 2m

List me ten cartoons. First come. First serve.
Gumball
Craig of the creek
Spongebob
Rick and morty
Simpsons
Family guy
American dad
Bobs burgers
Cleveland show
Ninja turtles
It ain’t as easy as 10m. You have to have been active around most the ladies. The ladies also have to be okay with you being in there AND we need a proof pic.
What kind of pic?

Wait

I have an alternative answer with a different method that cant be disproven. I demand pay.

(1 x 4) + 1 = 5.... true?
(2 x 5) + 2 = 12.... true?
(3 x 6) + 3 = 21.... true?

Therefore.. (8 x 11) + 8 = 96
Since 2 + 5 is not 12 nor is 3 + 6 = 21, we assume the formula is encoded with a hidden factor. By changing the sign to multiply and then adding by the initial number, we still come to the same conclusion for the first 3 examples. I have proven it works for the 3 given examples

Show me where im wrong or pay up

Also.. the examples go in order 1, 2, 3 .... and then skips to 8. To assume 8 comes next and thereby equals 40 is not proven.

@Kandy pay me sweetheart :)
Nah, man. The other "implicit" pattern would be to look at the differences in the answers and continue with the next odd number:

12-5=7

21-12=9

Logically it should be: 8+11=40 (the odd number added here would be 11. 8+11+11=40)

Should I get the check too? @Kandy

You’re both 8 pages too late, get in line like the rest of us.

giphy.gif

Nah, man. The other "implicit" pattern would be to look at the differences in the answers and continue with the next odd number:

12-5=7

21-12=9

Logically it should be: 8+11=40 (the odd number added here would be 11. 8+11+11=40)

Should I get the check too? @Kandy
I don’t know math

Back