Welcome To aBlackWeb

Soooo, you’re broke and can’t bid....come here.

Nah, man. The other "implicit" pattern would be to look at the differences in the answers and continue with the next odd number:

12-5=7

21-12=9

Logically it should be: 8+11=40 (the odd number added here would be 11. 8+11+11=40)

Should I get the check too? @Kandy

You are assuming that 8 + 11 comes next in that sequence, despite the fact the first 3 are in numerical order. What happened to 4 + 7? 5 + 8? 6 + 9? 7 + 10?... This is why your method is unproven and inconclusive. My method is solid.

PAY.ME.

As a matter of fact if you continue the sequence using their method.... I'm proven right

1 + 4 = 5
2 + 5 = 12
3 + 6 = 21
4 + 7 = 32
5 + 8 = 45
6 + 9 = 60
7 + 10 = 77
8 + 11 = 96

:think2:

PAY.... ME.... @Kandy

I dont know MATH!!!!

I literally wrote it all down for you. Yall gon stop disrespecting my genius, i'm over here with grocery money and these rich fuckers stealing from the homeless shelter. Yall been eating long enough now stop being greedy

PAY.ME..

I literally wrote it all down for you. Yall gon stop disrespecting my genius, i'm over here with grocery money and these rich fuckers stealing from the homeless shelter. Yall been eating long enough now stop being greedy

PAY.ME..
chill out caps lock. I sent you some money.

You are assuming that 8 + 11 comes next in that sequence, despite the fact the first 3 are in numerical order. What happened to 4 + 7? 5 + 8? 6 + 9? 7 + 10?... This is why your method is unproven and inconclusive. My method is solid.

PAY.ME.
I ended up looking it up, turns out that there is no right answer. The answer is subject to the logic that the person answering the question employs.

https://mindyourdecisions.com/blog/2016/08/24/the-viral-1-4-5-puzzle-the-correct-answer-explained/

Back