Welcome To aBlackWeb

Are people pissed that it's PG-13 cause there won't be gore or does Venom cuss like a sailor? I admittedly don't know that much about the character.

I think we need to take what we can get. A Venom that actually looks like Venom played by an amazing actor.

Are people pissed that it's PG-13 cause there won't be gore or does Venom cuss like a sailor? I admittedly don't know that much about the character.

I think we need to take what we can get. A Venom that actually looks like Venom played by an amazing actor.

Im personally not mad at the PG-13 rating.

Im mad it's being made by Sony and has nothing to do with Spiderman

Im personally not mad at the PG-13 rating.

Im mad it's being made by Sony and has nothing to do with Spiderman
This I can agree with given Sony's track record, though I'm not as mad at it having nothing to do with Spiderman. I think Venom is a complicated enough and interesting character to carry his own movie.

Let's just hope Sony has learned from their limited work with those involved in the MCU.

I'm sure it's going to be weak and not even close to the source material but I'm actually hyped to see this. Even if have Spawn from the 90's graphics

This I can agree with given Sony's track record, though I'm not as mad at it having nothing to do with Spiderman. I think Venom is a complicated enough and interesting character to carry his own movie.

Let's just hope Sony has learned from their limited work with those involved in the MCU.
Venom does not exist without Spider-Man. His powers comes form the symbiote taking over Parker first. So where the hell does his powers come from? Looks like some BS experiment on a symbiote.

Venom does not exist without Spider-Man. His powers comes form the symbiote taking over Parker first. So where the hell does his powers come from? Looks like some BS experiment on a symbiote.

It looks like the movie is a combination of the "Lethal Protector" story plus the "Planet of the Symbiotes"

It's kinda like how Iron Man wasn't taken from the original origin, but from the later Extremis arc.

So bum ass Sony is going to be making a Morbius movie after Venom starring..... Jared Leto apparently

Venom producers Matt Tolmach and Avi Arad have confirmed that Sony is currently working on the Morbius film. This is intended to be the next Spider-Man spinoff to release after Venom.

The upcoming Venom movie is intended to be the launch of a new superhero shared universe centered around Spider-Man villains. The film is expected to lay a strong foundation for the rest of the franchise, with current predictions suggesting it will break Gravity's October box office record. The next film, Morbius, is gradually taking shape; there have been a number of recent rumors about key characters, and the latest reports have suggested that production will begin in November.

Speaking to ComicBook as part of a press tour ahead of Venom's release, Tolmach and Arad confirmed that production on Morbius will begin soon. "We’re obviously working on Morbius now. That’s sort of next up for us."

Morbius will star Jared Leto as the titular antihero, and the producers stressed that they're particularly excited to see his portrayal. Tolmach said that he expects "awesomeness" from Leto, who's well-known among superhero fans for his method acting in Suicide Squad. It seems that Leto absolutely loves the character of Morbius, a healer who is transformed into a monster. According to Tolmach, the movie should give Leto an opportunity to demonstrate "a similar level of intensity and charisma and devotion to the character."

Leto's schedule is certainly going to be a busy one, given the Joker is expected to be a major figure in the future of the DC movie universe. Fortunately for Sony, Warner Bros. is filming Birds of Prey ahead of Suicide Squad 2, and it doesn't look as though the Joker will figure in that movie at all. A leaked synopsis for Birds of Prey has suggested that Harley Quinn has broken up with the Joker and headed to Gotham.

It looks as though Morbius will be pretty much comic-book-accurate. The female lead is reportedly Martine Bancroft, Morbius's fiancée in the comics. Presuming this turns into a new franchise in its own rights, Bancroft could well prove to be a major figure down the line; she was brainwashed into joining a vampiric cult and betrayed Morbius to them. The villain of the film appears to be Emil Nikos, who was Morbius's best friend - and first victim - in the comics. Although Leto is confirmed as the star, no further casting details have yet been announced. Presumably it won't be long until details begin to emerge, though, if the production really is due to begin filming in November.

I could actually see a Morbius movie possibly working without having to link directly to spiderman at first... but knowing Sony... theyll find a way to fuck this up

So bum ass Sony is going to be making a Morbius movie after Venom starring..... Jared Leto apparently

I could actually see a Morbius movie possibly working without having to link directly to spiderman at first... but knowing Sony... theyll find a way to fuck this up
LOL. At least they picked the right devs for the game.

Yeah, I’ve officially crossed over from apprehensive to open-minded about this movie.

I hate wh

Yeah, I’ve officially crossed over from apprehensive to open-minded about this movie.

I hate how these clipos and trailers give away good fight scenes and action sequences before the movie hits the theatres. BvS did the same thing when they leaked batmans rescuing Martha from kgbeast and his thugs. Still looks dope though. This is the venom that should've been in spiderman 3

movie opens this week

review embargos are still up

take from that what you will

I hate wh

I hate how these clipos and trailers give away good fight scenes and action sequences before the movie hits the theatres. BvS did the same thing when they leaked batmans rescuing Martha from kgbeast and his thugs. Still looks dope though. This is the venom that should've been in spiderman 3

Muthafuca, didn't we go over this back on the IC. Not ONE person made you press play

Review embargos are up because he movie isn't until tonight lol. How deep into the week the embargo goes is the tell. It's all fair play until we start getting into thursday morning still no lift.

Review embargos are up because he movie isn't until tonight lol. How deep into the week the embargo goes is the tell. It's all fair play until we start getting into thursday morning still no lift.
fam, IGN had a review on Halloween almost a week ago and that shit dont come out for another couple of weeks

fam, IGN had a review on Halloween almost a week ago and that shit dont come out for another couple of weeks

That's because Halloween premiered at a film festival back in August. Many people had already seen it.

The premier for Venom was tonight. Major studio blockbusters don't do the film festival circuit. Audiences/critics haven't seen the film, to be able to review it, prior to tonight.

Btw... the review embargo lifts today, Tuesday the 2nd at 7:00 PM.

That's because Halloween premiered at a film festival back in August. Many people had already seen it.

The premier for Venom was tonight. Major studio blockbusters don't do the film festival circuit. Audiences/critics haven't seen the film, to be able to review it, prior to tonight.

Btw... the review embargo lifts today, Tuesday the 2nd at 7:00 PM.
You're a lot more optimistic than I am but I guess we'll see

Kevin Smith said that they put something in the movie that IS worth paying for,he said it's in the 3rd act .

Back