Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jurassic's CGI might not be up to your standards, but their animatronics are still top notch and look very realistic.

But yes, even tho venom is supposed to be kinda rough, that still doesnt change how unpolished the CGI looks in the trailer
You do realize they dont use alot of animatoronics like they did in the first two that's why some of the same type of dinos look faker then they did in the first 2. Just to be clear I'm saying first 2 JP movies look better because they used animatoronics, it's the complete cgi dino in the recent ones that look really fake.

You do realize they dont use alot of animatoronics like they did in the first two that's why some of the same type of dinos look faker then they did in the first 2. Just to be clear I'm saying first 2 JP movies look better because they used animatoronics, it's the complete cgi dino in the recent ones that look really fake.

The most impressive animatronic in those movies was actually the full size spino from the 3rd one.

content_jurassic_park_iii_spinosaurus_blog_18.jpg

I didn't watch Jurassic World. Without the work of Stan Winston Studios or the characters from the first 3 I really just don't care. Since Stan Winston studios didn't work on the 4th one that may be a reason for the lesser effects and animatronics.

It has potential. Gotta seperate the spider man venom connection for this movie I guess. Venom is a strong enough character to carry a movie on his own.

The most impressive animatronic in those movies was actually the full size spino from the 3rd one.

content_jurassic_park_iii_spinosaurus_blog_18.jpg

I didn't watch Jurassic World. Without the work of Stan Winston Studios or the characters from the first 3 I really just don't care. Since Stan Winston studios didn't work on the 4th one that may be a reason for the lesser effects and animatronics.
I promise there is no reason to watch JW just alot of choppy looking dinosaurs you can tell are CGI as hell.

I know

My point was that the moments where they did, I thought those still looked great and it's obvious that because if the scope of these newer films, cgi is probably the most practical option

I know

My point was that the moments where they did, I thought those still looked great and it's obvious that because if the scope of these newer films, cgi is probably the most practical option
Like the scene where the dino eats the shark looked pretty bad and noticeable but there is alot of that throughout. If they can barely get that looking realistic I'm sure it's hard to get Venom down 100% with constant crazy facial movements.

Sony wont be getting my money on this one. I'll just catch it on Terrarium.

A standalone Venom movie could have worked better if they had him as a villain for Spiderman first and THEN he gets his own flick where he's the anti-hero.

If they dont get this Venom shit right theyll probably reboot it two more times before they say fuck it and let marvel do their thing again lol

Back