Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like the language so far, seems like they got the dual personalities down pat. Not sold on the action or CGI, but the dialogue sounds good

@TheNightKing Brock was a little pussy before Venom. I think they wanted Tom to go with a non threatening voice to make a Venom sound more menacing.
Ah, I see. Well he hit the nail on the head with that one, lol. Guess it's hard for me to see Tom as a pussy since he usually plays such a badass in movies and TV.

I'll be there when it drops
This. Im not sure if its gonna be good or not, but imma watch. Venom gotta be my favorite bad guy.
I remember watching the cartoon as a kid and that nigga was sitting in Peters living room having tea and crumpets with Aunt May when he got home...
Ether shoulda came on in that moment.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I remember venom being a bad guy in some spider man episodes.

Dope that tom hardy's playing the part
He's not a villain really unless spiderman is involved. He's an anti hero who kills/eats badguys depending on the version. I wonder if this will lead into agent venom at some point.

tumblr_p7o8vgcf0S1x0bvwko1_540.gif

tumblr_p7o8vgcf0S1x0bvwko2_540.gif

tumblr_p7o8vgcf0S1x0bvwko3_540.gif

I actually like the gritty cgi look

Like did some of y'all really believe that the cgi for venom was going to look super crisp with venom face and tongue movements I just don't think we are there yet to make a perfect cgi venom.

There’s real-looking transformers, dinosaurs, giant gorillas, dragons etc and you’re ok w this 90’s cgi job? Nah..

There’s real-looking transformers, dinosaurs, giant gorillas, dragons etc and you’re ok w this 90’s cgi job? Nah..
Jurassic world dinos don't look real at all, actually a step back from the original animatronics so let's dead that lol. But gorillas and other animals seem to be alot easier then something like Venom where the face is constantly moving and transforming. Still think it looks fine could it be slightly polished? Yeah but I just don't think CGI is up there to capture Venom perfectly.

Jurassic world dinos don't look real at all, actually a step back from the original animatronics so let's dead that lol. But gorillas and other animals seem to be alot easier then something like Venom where the face is constantly moving and transforming. Still think it looks fine could it be slightly polished? Yeah but I just don't think CGI is up there to capture Venom perfectly.
Jurassic's CGI might not be up to your standards, but their animatronics are still top notch and look very realistic.

But yes, even tho venom is supposed to be kinda rough, that still doesnt change how unpolished the CGI looks in the trailer

I don’t even think the Venom looks bad, it’s the other shit. Hardy’s face when he’s being consumed by the symbiote looks god awful.

I don’t even think the Venom looks bad, it’s the other shit. Hardy’s face when he’s being consumed by the symbiote looks god awful.
That's my biggest gripe tbh

Back