Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn I thought I got tickets last week or earlier this week but apparently not. Guess I didn't click purchase. Had to get a different day and time since the seats I like were gone. Damnit

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Man. Taking a quarter oz of shrooms before this shit was a *fantastic* idea. Walked right out the IMAX and bought the next showtime. Sitting here typing on a message board during these wack ass trailers lol. Cannot overstate the greatness of this film.

Man. Taking a quarter oz of shrooms before this shit was a *fantastic* idea. Walked right out the IMAX and bought the next showtime. Sitting here typing on a message board during these wack ass trailers lol. Cannot overstate the greatness of this film.
Not 15 minutes into this film and this was my exact wish.... Will definitely see it again next time I trip

Movie is a visual phuggin masterpiece! There were some scenes, I was more focused on what the background was doing, versus the characters in scene. Movies uses the background, as what I can only describe, as eclectic chaos. Bc I tend to over analyze shit, I found myself wondering throughout the movie what were the inspirations for the background of the scenes. It was like watching live abstract art display the emotion of the scenes. Each character felt very unique, and not just the ones that got real screentime. All the cameos and quick shots were excellent. During "The Infinite Spider Chase" it literally felt like he was being chased by a never ending count of different Spiderman. Just when you thought you'd seen it all, they'd throw another cameo at you. I'm not too quick to say it's better than the first, plot wise. But EVERYTHING else is on steroids from the first film. It's artistic orgy on screen. I can't wait to see this shit on shrooms.

Back