Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!

panda-office.gif

Gonna be hard for this to be a financial win for Sony. 75 mill production budget + marketing budget. April is packed with films. Sonic gonna take #1 next week. Then the following week, Secrets of Dumbledore drops

My guess is it will make between 10 mill and 15 mill next week. Sonic is taking #1

Last edited:
This shit made 44 mill overseas so it's 85 mill in total lol.
Yeah but profit ain’t enough. They need to hit certain targets. There’s only so much money they can throw at projects so it has to make more profit than other potential projects to get considered.

Mediocre Marvel Mess

PRAISE: Morbius actually has a good start as the story about Dr. Morbius afflicted with a rare blood disorder and determined to save others from the same fate, attempts a desperate gamble. While at first it seems to be a radical success, a darkness inside of him is soon unleashed begins to play out with a good enough foundation as Morbius sets out on his noble cause. At times some of the actors talents Jared Leto, Matt Smith ,Adria Arjona and Jared Harris are able to surpass weaknesses in the script.
I actually thought the look and use of Morbius powers were pretty good and a few of the action sequences were effective.

PROBLEMS: The motivations of the villain were kind of weak. I couldn't stop laughing at a few slow motion action sequences that were beyond drawn out and cheesy. The two detectives portrayed by Tyrese Gibson and Al Madrigal were one note and then some. Just one liners ,mean mugging and staring at things in disbelief. I was shocked that so much that was in the trailers was cut from the movie.The cuts made to the movie erases character development for a couple of characters.
As for the end credit scenes if I just go by with what happened in Spider-Man No Way Home they don't make sense at all.
Even if I try to fill in the blanks with my own assumptions, guesses and what's been said across the internet its as if SONY is saying just go with it so we can have our Spider-Man villain universe over here.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

Back