Welcome To aBlackWeb

Trailer looks dope, what y’all niggas want?

Y’all the same niggas that got in y’all feels over a talking raccoon two months ago.
And you liked it too. What makes this trailer any different from the Morbius trailer when if first dropped? Niggas was saying shit looked dope at first too

And you liked it too. What makes this trailer any different from the Morbius trailer when if first dropped? Niggas was saying shit looked dope at first too
Fam, he didn't watch GOTG 3. He was hoping people would go in that thread shitting on the film after it dropped and it never happened lol. Ruined his shit take that it would be Love & Thunder vibes

Don't know shit about Kraven besides appearances in the animated shows so thought the lion blood changing him was odd (don't know his origin story)

I liked Crowe's scenes but they should have casted someone else since he was in MCU IMO

Also think they should have casted someone... different to be Kraven

It doesn't look bad. It's just trendy to trash these movies

Don't know shit about Kraven besides appearances in the animated shows so thought the lion blood changing him was odd (don't know his origin story)

I liked Crowe's scenes but they should have casted someone else since he was in MCU IMO

Also think they should have casted someone... different to be Kraven

It doesn't look bad. It's just trendy to trash these movies

perhaps is because the trend of their releases tends to be trash ass movies

Fam, he didn't watch GOTG 3. He was hoping people would go in that thread shitting on the film after it dropped and it never happened lol. Ruined his shit take that it would be Love & Thunder vibes
I stand corrected I thought I saw him say he saw and liked it. Must’ve been another movie

You be knowing these shits are trash but you still watching them. The trailer does look better than the trailers we got from those Venom movies and Morbious. Him getting powers from a drop of lion blood is bullshit though

you keep bringing that up like that means anything..

I dont pay to watch these trash ass movies lol

And you’re going be in this thread 10/6 weekend, trying to do the same thing you bozo. Y’all can’t help yourselves.

Doom Bayless

Kraven got his powers in the comics by drinking a potion from a witch. I’m not mad at the decision they made here. Looking forward to R-rated trailer.

Kraven got his powers in the comics by drinking a potion from a witch. I’m not mad at the decision they made here. Looking forward to R-rated trailer.
I think I would have liked that version better than blood from a lion getting into the wound and somehow changing him

Back