Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sony Buys Bungie for $3.6 Billion

Resident evil is single player

also if I remember correctly Street fighter V when it came out was a PS exclusive

monster Hunter Is single player
Devil may cry is single player
Dead rising is single player
Bionic commando is single player
Strider if it could ever get real money is single player

The Strider games are so fun. I'd love to see another one. The problem is that that style of game wouldn't attract a lot of new money, and I'm not really sure how they would update the game without losing what made it good in the first place.

At least we know Capcom hasn't completely forgotten about Strider, since they basically tied the Strider universe into the SF universe in SFV. Something that would be interesting but will never happen in a million years would be some kind of multiplayer co-op game that let you choose between Strider, Bionic Commando, and Captain Commando.

The Strider games are so fun. I'd love to see another one. The problem is that that style of game wouldn't attract a lot of new money, and I'm not really sure how they would update the game without losing what made it good in the first place.

At least we know Capcom hasn't completely forgotten about Strider, since they basically tied the Strider universe into the SF universe in SFV. Something that would be interesting but will never happen in a million years would be some kind of multiplayer co-op game that let you choose between Strider, Bionic Commando, and Captain Commando.
IIRC that strider from like 10 years ago the issue with it was it didn’t have a lot of money put into it

I do think you could make a decent platformer and idk if you wanna deviate from the side scrolling but you could play with a 3D platforming idea possibly

even if it’s side scrolling I bet some fans would just love another one

Back