Welcome To aBlackWeb

This looks alright, That was dope that they made the Paramount logo the rings and they kept the OG

sound effects. But why does it seem like Jim Carrey is playing Jim Carrey ?

yeah, after seeing the trailer, Jim is just playing Jim. That’s pretty lame. He’s washed, he needs to stick to being an artist and tweeting. He can’t even be remotely creative in playing a new character.

Who's that in your AVI?
bruh...

so i'm at game stop one day like 7-8 years ago...

and i saw what looked like omar from the wire in a fucking static shock costume.....

at first i was gonna sneak a pic , but then i was like, naw any nigga dressed like this wanna pose for pictures.....

bruh...

so i'm at game stop one day like 7-8 years ago...

and i saw what looked like omar from the wire in a fucking static shock costume.....

at first i was gonna sneak a pic , but then i was like, naw any nigga dressed like this wanna pose for pictures.....
that dude looks NOTHING like Michael K Williams

smh at you face blindness kneegrows

man u buggin, nigga look like omar the shocker

yeah, after seeing the trailer, Jim is just playing Jim. That’s pretty lame. He’s washed, he needs to stick to being an artist and tweeting. He can’t even be remotely creative in playing a new character.

Idk he was great in Kidding.

Ill be in there opening week

Kids are hype. They playin the OG Sonic on ps3 now

Youtube trailer has 200k thumbs up 300k thumbs down lol

Fact of the matter is changing the design is going to still do nothing for a shitty silly screenplay. Shit is still gonna be trash.

Back