Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit aint as bad as some made it out to be but it could be better and it seems the ppl in charge working on getting it

Go with the large head and oversized fist

Doesnt Sonic interact with humans in the new games

I know he better eat a chili cheese dog

I dont mind the action sequences but my mqin vripe is its set in thereal world i blame fox tv sonic cartoon for this.

Growing up in the 90s I used to live and breathe Sonic on the Genesis but another media Sonic was big on was comic books that really delved into a world the games didn't show.

I didn't read them enough to know what it was all about but the art direction was dope. Instead of setting this in the real world they could've created something much better that felt authentic and refreshing.

People ain't spending they money at the movies like they used to so you gotta come with it.

latest

latest

I'd go see this shit

Growing up in the 90s I used to live and breathe Sonic on the Genesis but another media Sonic was big on was comic books that really delved into a world the games didn't show.

I didn't read them enough to know what it was all about but the art direction was dope. Instead of setting this in the real world they could've created something much better that felt authentic and refreshing.

People ain't spending they money at the movies like they used to so you gotta come with it.

latest

latest

I'd go see this shit

Yeah I remember these comics back in the day. I use to love the cover art for em. Think the cover artist name was Spaztini or some shit like that. lol. But he always did some dope work.

On some real shit, this was a very good move. They saw the shit wasn't being received well so instead of forcing it down everybody's throats they went back to get it right.

Now let's just hope the story is good and the redesign works.

hopefully it's just a character redesign that's needed. With today's CGI capabilities they should be able to re-render everything and get it out by Feb.

Back