Sonic the cop that aint a cop, but is friends with a cop that talks to crime fighting hedgehogs

im trying man....I wasnt even mad at the early artwork, these things take time

but nah.....not the cop sidekick that solves everything and kicks him the credit while pissing off the commissioner and running up millions in property damage while not hurting a fly

new kids dont even like sonic, and real Sonic fans are 30+ and dont wanna see that bs

Reactions: 808HiLife808
Sonic the cop that aint a cop, but is friends with a cop that talks to crime fighting hedgehogs

im trying man....I wasnt even mad at the early artwork, these things take time

but nah.....not the cop sidekick that solves everything and kicks him the credit while pissing off the commissioner and running up millions in property damage while not hurting a fly

new kids dont even like sonic, and real Sonic fans are 30+ and dont wanna see that bs

Is that the real synopsis? If so that sounds terrible

nah its just what I see when I look at sonic chillin on top of a cop car

and the cool white cop with the smirk

if real, them two are definitely blowing shit up left and right and tying special ed goons together in compromising positions

sonic will block on the cops love interest or threaten his career at some point and they'll go separate ways, just to realize their true friendship and link back up in the middle of the "big bust" involving said love interest being kidnapped lol

they save the day, cop gets the girl and the job back, Sonic gets his own room with a ton of red pumas and a chili dog bar

shit writes itself lol

Isnt that chris pratt^

A quick google should tell if hes in the movie