Welcome To aBlackWeb

Its a whole year away.

Im not trippin til i see a real trailer.

Watch it be better than ted3... I mean Det Pichachu

Its a whole year away.

Im not trippin til i see a real trailer.

Watch it be better than ted3... I mean Det Pichachu

Slim they're already done w/ post-production, meaning they pretty much have a finished product.

And that's the best they can do...

200w.gif

If Spiderverse hits hard you bet your ass Sony's animation studio is gonna make sure they don't botch this one either. They're dying to get a real presence in the animation game.

ETA: Nevermind. Sony moved on and it's no longer an animater project. Its a hybrid like the upcoming Pokemon joint with Jim Carrey as Robotnik. From Paramount. A studio that has struggled to get anything outside of Mission: Impossible right ever since Disney styled on them and pulled the Marvel Studios deal outta there. Good luck to them.

He looks pretty jacked in that silhouette. Who's playing him, usain bolt? Tell prly have Justin beiber as tails

In all these years I've never seen a proper video game movie done right. With the technology available they could pull it off. A 3d pixar super Mario bros flick would be a good start . The 3d Mario games are great source material they are all practically pixar movies n Themselves. A Mario movie would be dope just look at wreck it ralph.

I’m sure this is fan made but if Sonic ends up being anything like this. Smdh. Shits disgusting
View attachment 93762

If they make this nigga look like this bruh smh...

these niggas gotta be trollin.

Nah this mascot suit nigga is the villain or some shit for the plot and when the actual trailer come out they gon show the real sonic And be like "ahhh gotchyall niggas!"

I was hoping they would take more of a cue from the old Sonic The Comic stories they used to produce in the 90s. Seeing as it's Paramount and live-action (along with the poster... WHY IS HE FURRY?!) doesn't inspire hope.

Back