Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Something in that Texas water. ANOTHER school shooter in Santa Fe, Texas

People arguing about guns, and I agree that discussion should be had, but what about CaC reform. Why does no one ever ask why these white teenagers think going into schools and killing a bunch of people is a reasonable action? You can take guns away, but if white males are intent on killing a bunch of people for whatever reason, they'll find a way. Hell, there are reports that pipe bombs were seen in this case.

I'm glad my girls are young now. Hopefully they have this shit figured out by the time they get to middle/high school. If not, they going to school dressed like this everyday:

ebcaa53ca71cf40f1d17dce8bee2f7cf--mail-online-daily-mail.jpg

People arguing about guns, and I agree that discussion should be had, but what about CaC reform. Why does no one ever ask why these white teenagers think going into schools and killing a bunch of people is a reasonable action? You can take guns away, but if white males are intent on killing a bunch of people for whatever reason, they'll find a way. Hell, there are reports that pipe bombs were seen in this case.

I'm glad my girls are young now. Hopefully they have this shit figured out by the time they get to middle/high school. If not, they going to school dressed like this everyday:

ebcaa53ca71cf40f1d17dce8bee2f7cf--mail-online-daily-mail.jpg

Exactly. The gun reform talk is just run around to keep them from discussing white racist terrorism, or rather White Identity Extremist. I doubt we'll ever see an America where they are profiled and punished like Blacks, Arabs, and Latinos. They seem comfortable with letting a few white children be sacrifices to maintaining their white supremacy.

This is the type of attitude that is one of the many reasons why shit aint gonna stop happening. We're all exhausted of seeing the same shit over and over but we're just like welp... this is how life is now.. cant do nothin about it.. dah well... thoughts and prayers
TheBoyRo’s attitude has nothing to do with nothing. Granted I wouldn’t shrug and act nonchalant about children getting killed, but the real problem is the ideology of white supremacy and until they do white supremacy reform this will keep happening. Gun reform is window dressing.

TheBoyRo’s attitude has nothing to do with nothing. Granted I wouldn’t shrug and act nonchalant about children getting killed, but the real problem is the ideology of white supremacy and until they do white supremacy reform this will keep happening. Gun reform is window dressing.

I was just saying that those parkland kids are an anomaly... most folks get outraged... post about it.. rinse and repeat when the next one happens.. which I am guilty of my damn self along with many of us in this thread...as opposed to actively trying to make moves to get some actual shit to change

I wasn’t saying that I was ok with the shooting which I’m not. Hell i live 15 minuets from stonman Douglas and a cousin of mine was at the school during that shooting. It’s just too typical these days with these shootings. It just seems like it’s just another day in the good old U S of A.

Back