Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Something in that Texas water. ANOTHER school shooter in Santa Fe, Texas

That dude is wearing a Masons necklace... he’s already discredited by Trumpers then...

Last edited:
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/texas-h...tails-horrific-scene-he-shot-her-in-the-head/

Texas Students Who Witnessed Shooter in ‘Trench Coat’ Describe Horrific Scene: He ‘Shot Her In The Head’

Multiple people died after a gunman opened fire at a high school in Santa Fe, Texas Friday morning. A student from the school spoke to HLN’s Carol Costelloabout the shooting, and revealed the horrifying details he and his classmates witnessed.

Local news reported that eight people were killed in the shooting, before the shooter was taken into custody.

Avery Garza, a student at Santa Fe High School, told Costello that he knew the identity of the shooter, but could not reveal it. He explained that a fire alarm went off and he and his classmates exited the building.

“We heard popping noises,” Garza said. “Then we saw people running across the field, and they were like ‘Shooting, shooting, shooting.'”

Garza was with his friend, identified as Zack, who did not want to speak but allegedly witnessed the shooting first hand.

“He was in that class, and the shooter came in and started shooting. And he had a sawed-off shotgun and a pistol. And he shot a girl, and then pulled his pistol out and shot her in the head.”

Garza explained that the gunman shot multiple other people before Zack ran out of the classroom and notified a teacher, who pulled a fire alarm, leading everyone to evacuate.

“If that fire alarm was never pulled, I think there would be more casualties,” Garza said.

Garza also gave a description of the shooter: “We know who it is, but unfortunately I cannot give the name out. He was wearing a trench coat, I think it said USSR on it.”

“It had USSR on it?” Costello asked.

“That’s what it said on the back,” Garza said.

This shits crazy. I dont feel like we should totally get rid of guns, I love guns. But there DEFINITELY needs to be consequences for parents if their kid can access their guns whenever the fuck they want, and i definitely dont feel like someone who is on Mood Stabalizers/SSRI's or has some sort of mental condition like Bipolar or schizophrenia should be able to own a gun or in possession of a gun.

Just yesterday, I think this is the second time just this year, some kid at a school here in Anchorage flipped the fuck out and said he was going to shoot the school up. Sure, could be talking out of his ass, but if that shit even crosses your mind and you yell it out in a room full of people, you should definitely be put on some sort of watch list and banned from having a gun.

Shits a tough fucking problem to solve.

Back