Welcome To aBlackWeb

Someone tried to lay the murder game on Cyhi Da Prince

lol nigga said yo I don’t want no beef or problems I just want somebody to talk to the guys that did it and have them stop

i feel him though he paranoid as shit and traumatized
Shit man homie prolly be looking out the window like Malcolm every time a car drives past.....

sounds like he ready to cut a check to make this problem go away

So it happened a few days ago but he waited til valentine's day to get the "todays about love but not in my city" off huh..
tenor.gif

Shit fucked up when you don't know who or why.

ATL hot right now.

It's going down on the westside for sure.

My man saw the aftermath of a shooting 2 weeks ago and I was doing some shit a few days ago and heard mad gunshots pop off around us close to the west end mall.

I wonder if he got hurt?I'm guessing they missed since he didn't say he was shot

Glad he made it out unharmed but yo this nigga scary af for this type of post
Nah, that shit is real. I was gonna post how the hell Tekashi is still breathing when he was in the same city literally begging for some shit to happen to him but Cyhi gotta go thru this and he don't bother anybody, but on some real shit there's way too much going on. Most of it is on a spiritual level, long story short niggas is lost and it's not really their fault. Not sure what ATL's situation is, but I just seen that there was a stabbing spree on the A train line in NYC... not to mention this C19 shit that's affecting more than the ppl catching it. I'm not a bible thumper per se, but yeah we gotta pray up before we walk out the door.

So it happened a few days ago but he waited til valentine's day to get the "todays about love but not in my city" off huh..
tenor.gif
He prolly thinking in retrospect. You see that car? I'm not gonna just walk outta that and immediately post a diatribe on Instagram. We take a lot of things for granted, most of all being alive and sharing special days with your loved ones. Unless the whole thing is fake, this was a perfect day to post that.

Also I wonder how it started?

Like was he just driving and ppl randomly started chasing him down and shooting?

obviously something is being left out of this story.

Shit like when they shot Obie in Detroit.

He prolly thinking in retrospect. You see that car? I'm not gonna just walk outta that and immediately post a diatribe on Instagram. We take a lot of things for granted, most of all being alive and sharing special days with your loved ones. Unless the whole thing is fake, this was a perfect day to post that.
Yea the trauma prolly had him feeling crazy for a min

Back