Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

Like why is this chick being interviewed? She's an admitted thot, and I guess that could be interesting, but do people care so much about a thot's thoughts that she shouldn't be an interview tour?

putin clip.gif

She's a thot, but she's a popular thot.

So, not only is she in demand............but she's a good interview as well.

Also, a lot of these dudes giving these interviews are lowkey trying to get with her...........so there's that too.

Above anything else, she's surprisingly honest and upfront about her lifestyle, so she serves her purpose by exposing the mainstream to that mentality.

Basically using her as a case study.

View attachment 1184419

She's a thot, but she's a popular thot.

So, not only is she in demand............but she's a good interview as well.

Also, a lot of these dudes giving these interviews are lowkey trying to get with her...........so there's that too.

Above anything else, she's surprisingly honest and upfront about her lifestyle, so she serves her purpose by exposing the mainstream to that mentality.

Basically using her as a case study.

I guess. I just find it amazing that so many people could be that interesting in hearing bird babble for multiple interviews. lol

Like why is this chick being interviewed? She's an admitted thot, and I guess that could be interesting, but do people care so much about a thot's thoughts that she shouldn't be an interview tour?
She is a former Collegiate champ and all conference player

So I guess that plus the elite thotting lol

Back