Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some of these Instagram “models” are taking their need for views/likes/money to another level

I too have often wondered why she can't find a husband 🤔

She’ll have one in like a year or 2.. Cause she’ll go back to hanging around college campuses again.. Since I’m guessing current NFL & NBA niggas are done w/ her.. Some young & dumb future late round NBA or NFL late round pick who wants to desperately smash his IG fantasy girl that he wanted since high school.. Will stupidly risk it all when she pulls up to his campus.. Instead of focusing on all that fresh thottie 🍣 on campus.. Some nigga is going to want a chance to smash a young light skinned Milf.. And e isn’t going to be smart enough to realize he better simply strap up or double bag that thing.. She’s going to let that dumb young nigga go in raw.. Then next thing he’ll know she’s knocked up.. And she’ll tell him if he wants to have a relationship w/ the kid he has to put a ring on it.. After that she’ll wait to he signs big contract & until baby number 2 arrives along w/ that will come some divorce paperwork.. That’s the game she will play and probably win…

Last edited:
She’ll have one in like a year or 2.. Cause she’ll go back to hanging around college campuses again.. Since I’m guessing current NFL & NBA niggas are done w/ her.. Some young & dumb future late round NBA or NFL late round pick who wants to desperately smash his IG fantasy girl that he wanted since high school.. Will stupidly risk it all when she pulls up to his campus.. Instead of focusing on all that fresh thottie 🍣 on campus.. Some nigga is going to want a chance to smash a young light skinned Milf.. And isn’t going to be smart enough to realize he better simply strap up or double bag that thing.. She’s going to let that dumb young nigga go in raw.. Then next thing he’ll know she’s knocked up.. And she’ll tell him if he wants to have a relationship w/ the kid he has to put a ring on it.. After that she’ll wait to he signs big contract & until baby number 2 arrives along w/ that will come some divorce paperwork.. That’s the game she will pay and probably win…
Can definitely see it going down just like that

She was def on some shit.

Just looked up what a "second degree tear" is.

02f61143_1611_4b31_aab9_2e75bf8bf503_gif_6453ed70d6.gif

I've heard of tearing, but I guess I never knew it got that bad...

View attachment 1166726

And there are two more degrees after this? 😩

Yup.

I think I told the story back on the IC about the one virgin I was with. She wound up at the gyno two days later from pain and the doc told her I was entirely too big to have been her first and she had a 2nd degree tear.

Back