Welcome To aBlackWeb

i'm up for a solo sequel. I think this takes place 10 years before episode 4. i'd like to see solo working for jabba and the relation ship they had before han lost his spice shipment. also another team up with lando would be cool. they way they met up in empire strikes back makes it seams like they were friends for a good amount of time.

Chewbacca's entrance scene was dope.

Had no idea that was the Queen of Dragons

Darth Maul was a shocker. I never seen the cartoons so i didnt know he survived the fight in ep1.

Sequel gonna be so dope with Maul & Jabba

Good movie

Not better than Last Jedi tho or Rogue One but good movie. Han Solo was loveable and the twists were good and not predictable. Solid movie.

I give it a 7.5/10

I gasped when I saw Darth Maul's hologram and he began speaking. He even turned on his dual saber.

Not better than the last jedi?!? @Sion let me put in terms you'd understand. The last jedi is like a build a bitch white girl with bad feet. Solo is phat like chelas way or as well put together as bria miles or melyssa ford

@Sion I don't hate The last jedi as much as a lot of these star wars nerds do but it wasn't that great of a film. It started out with a bang in the beginning then the next 8o minutes of the movie was a one sided space chase. add to the fact that the movie was a copy and paste empire strikes back. I get that luke wanted to fall back from the scene because he failed at training ben but did he have to die? Tbey already kill3d han. Theyccouldve at least waited until episode 9

The movie didn't do numbers because neckbeards across the globe are protesting Disneys treatment of the starwars franchise regardless of how good the solo movie may be.

The movie didn't do numbers because neckbeards across the globe are protesting Disneys treatment of the starwars franchise regardless of how good the solo movie may be.

True but the movie is also hampered by weak casting. The movie suffers from the same shit Episodes 2 and 3 did in that the guy we're here for is overshadowed by everyone else. Literally, everyone around the guy who plays Han is a better actor than he is. EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. You can watch the movie and tell whoever wrote it overthought everything pertaining to Han, didn't want to step on toes, and let all the creativity fly with Beckett. Movie would've been better had Han gotten burned by the Kira (Qi'ra) chick in a cliche double cross and became scornful. Knowing what we know of the future, Han essentially jacks Beckett's whole style and that makes the character even more disappointing.

Woody killed it by taking Harrison Ford Han to 10, buuuuuut since this is a prequel it now makes that Han look like a dickrider of the highest order for biting.

I wouldn't mind them doing a sequel but with the way this bombed I doubt they go through with it.

They need to do a movie on the Old Republic.

Man fuck! Were prolly not getting a sequel because of the protest. Fuckin nerds ruin everything.

Back