Welcome To aBlackWeb

WTF is this shit?!

"Since the beginning of the “Star Wars” saga, we’ve wondered whether LGBTQ characters exist in George Lucas’ galaxy far, far away.

One of the more notable ones: Lando appears to be pansexual.

Lando’s sexual preferences ― possibly including men, women and droids ― are the subject of more than a few lines of dialogue in “Solo.” For example, the banter between Lando and Han Solo has been interpreted as flirting by some critics who have seen the film before its May 25 release
(and many others who’ve watched only the trailers). Even Lando’s droid L3-37 (Phoebe Waller-Bridge) makes a joke about Calrissian’s teasing dynamic with Han in the film."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ty-solo-star-wars_us_5af77d59e4b00d7e4c1b37a9

I'm sick of hollyweird literally raping my childbood. Im I'm also sick of them pandering to the light community. Homosexuality and altefnative lifestyles aren't as accepted in society as they think it is. Even women still call punks faggots to this day.

Lando was my favorite character in these movies partly because he was a suave black man who had a way with the ladies. Now you're telling me he wouldn't mind fucking a Hutt or Han Solo himself? and people wonder why Star Wars has been dead to me for years.

Fuck these new movies bruh. Outside of Rogue One all them shits been certified trash anyway. Lando would've been the only possible reason to watch Solo but now that's out the window

if he's pan sexual as in he'd fuck almost anything that's female then I'll watch because that would make him no different than captain Kirk, zapp brannigan or starlord

Judging by that article snippet i dont think mando well be flirting with han. It will probably playful ribbing that guys do. Critics are hollywood weirdos and pervs so tbeybprolly misinterpreted it as flirting.

I saw it on terrerium. Movie was dope . that guy played a good solo and Donald did his thing as lando. Also there was no pansexuality. The movie had a lot of surprises and I'm not giving away any of it. It was almost rougue one level good. Way netter than the last Jedi.

Last edited:
Just saw it for myself. It was live as fuck! The amount of action and pace of it was perfect to keep me interested. The entire cast played their role. Lando was not a sexed crazed individual trying to fuck everybody. He was still smooth as fuck. And he wasn't no hoe. Homie was down to ride. Glover did his thing in the role, I liked him for what they gave us. He was able to show a lot of different emotions throughout the film.

Woody Harrelson plays a big role. I feel like his presence was enough to keep me interested in the new Han.

Speaking of, dude was really good. The scene of his first flight in the MF was probably the best one imo.

CHEWBACCA THE MOTHERFUCKING WOOKIE!!!!

Visually the movie was stunning. Particularly the MF. It was cool to see it on the big screen looking as crisp as it did.

The score was boring af. They overused the star wars theme song. I felt like it played throughout the entire movie.

Overall I'd give it 7.1/10.

Last edited:
That Lando is gay and all that other nonsense was all about nothing.

The movie was better than I expected, much better than the last jedi. They set it up to be a sequel which is cool.

That Lando is gay and all that other nonsense was all about nothing.

The movie was better than I expected, much better than the last jedi. They set it up to be a sequel which is cool.
Exactly. It's gone be cool to see a young Jabba. I wonder if we'll get a young Fett?

Exactly. It's gone be cool to see a young Jabba. I wonder if we'll get a young Fett?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...e=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

The hunt is on.

James Mangold is writing and will direct a Star Wars standalone movie centered on Boba Fett, the feared bounty hunter and fan favorite character, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.

The reveal comes as Disney and Disney-owned Lucasfilm prepare the release of the latest Star Wars standalone movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story. Solo, which opens Friday, is the second movie to be spun from the main Star Wars line — Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was the first — but it is the first to focus on a particular character.

Lucasfilm is developing movies on a slew of characters including Obi-Wan Kenobi, which has Stephen Daldry in negotiations to direct although no writers working on a script.

It was rumored that Simon Kinberg, the writer-producer behind the X-Men franchise and movies such as The Martian, was working on a Fett movie. It is unclear if the two projects are the same. Kinberg and Mangold are close, however, and the two worked on Logan, the X-Men spinoff that earned high praise last year.

Boba Fett was introduced in 1980’s Empire Strikes Back and then appeared in 1983’s Return of the Jedi as the silent but armor-clad mercenary who brings Han Solo to the slug-like crime lord Jabba the Hutt. Despite having a helmet over his face, no lines and a very limited screen appearance that ended in his death, the character, with his jet pack and battle-scared armor, grew to cult status.

The George Lucas prequels showed his origin as a subplot but more importantly, his escapades were featured in various books, comics, animated series, video games and merchandizing. Jeremy Bulloch inhabited the character in the initial movies.

Details for the Boba Fett storyline are being kept deep in the Sarlacc Pit.

Mangold last year brought prestige to the super hero genre with Logan, which he co-wrote and directed; the movie was produced by Kinberg. The X-Men standalone featuring Wolverine earned him plaudits as well as an Oscar nomination for best adapted screenplay.

The writer-director, who also counts Johnny Cash biopic Walk the Line, Tom Cruise action movie Knight and Day,and Western 3:10 to Yuma among his credits, is prepping to step behind the camera this summer for a Ford vs Ferrari drama for Fox.

Mangold is repped by WME, Management 360 and Sloane Offer.

Back