Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Children have always been out there this isnt anything new and honestly they need to see it and be taught about it.

Let’s burn Arby’s but not the courtrooms where they decide our fate on bullshit.
don’t we need the courtroom to put charges on the cop if they burn the courtroom wouldn’t their same taxes be going to rebuild the shit? What next burn the IRS burn the WIC building? An Arby’s ain’t essential to everyday life

If this shit really is organized as they are claiming, then there has to be an outisde force involved.

There are more homegrown white supremacist organizations than we could count, but they dont have the power to organize and mobilize this fast. They dont have the mobilization power to send dozens of their cells into over 10 cities and incite riots.

There are agents involved. I think thats a fact. And for sure they are white supremacists. I just think they are mobilized by an outside force.

Last edited:
I love this picture.....

"A picture worth 1,000 words: An activist in San Jose kneels in front of a line of officers during a protest over the police killing of George Floyd"

EZP80N5UYAAOAxU

An he let them off the hook.

I know he's ready this thread as he responded after two of my posts....
Get it together bruh. Come out an speak. People need to hear you.
No one is running from the truth.

@Bed$tuy
What's popping?
The 88th lit or what?
Decepticons back?

Chillin in the park God

2d88d9fe127e0405af84948faa8eb5f4f7b4684b.jpg

40d3727f5effe8a7dc00f7d2b2657ae7a596ab9d.jpg

28ce25d40db1fdc2ed30f7fffd4f362914ace75c.jpg

88th Precinct is in Fort Greene. The protesters were over there and Barclays last night.

The Cops are posted up at Boys & Girls High School as shown in the 3rd pic above.

Deceptz?
Ain't nothing going on with them
They old man
They do have cookouts every now and then showing their colors and throwin up they signs.
I stay in contact with one of the Triggacons and the leader of the Deceptinettes whose a social worker.

Everything seem cool in the Stuy & Crown Heights

People are aware and talking about what happened tho

Last edited:
Chillin in the park God

2d88d9fe127e0405af84948faa8eb5f4f7b4684b.jpg

40d3727f5effe8a7dc00f7d2b2657ae7a596ab9d.jpg

28ce25d40db1fdc2ed30f7fffd4f362914ace75c.jpg

88th Precinct is in Fort Greene. The protesters were over there and Barclays last night.

The Cops are posted up at Boys & Girls High School as shown in the 3rd pic above.

Deceptz?
Ain't nothing going on with them
They old man
They do have cookouts every now and then showing their colors and throwin up they signs.
I stay in contact with one of the Triggacons and the leader of the Deceptinettes whose a social worker.

Everything seem cool in the Stuy & Crown Heights

People are aware and talking about what happened tho
Megaton is a social worker now?
Optimus won,....,,lol. No dis

But glad you safe.

Just getting a lot of info sent to me.

Was trying to set something but I’m going to chill cuz I don’t know what’s true no more.

And unless you built something from the ground up. Sacrificing family time an so much more just to create better opportunities for your family and community .....,you will never understand.

As a businessmen myself......fighting against so much and so many people am to have your own destroy it..,,

Yea.

I see y’all tomorrow

Back