Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

thats why we shouldnt allow other race to protest with us . they can show their support on the sidelines

Thank god for camera phones.

Keeps the cat from bein' kept in the bag. The media have to report that white people are fuckin' it shit coz its all over the videos they're showin' on their screens.

Oh it’s everywhere now. This whole morning people have been pointing it out. Also isn’t it convenient that Trump is encouraging his MAGA’s to come out and play tonight? Shit seems real fishy.

in one breath y’all want shit to burn up and looted

but In another breath y’all see it’s a white person that burned the shit up y’all want burned and looted and y’all saying it’s them and not us.

let the shit burn whoever did it

Past 2 days you been screaming about how stupid the shit is. Now that its white people it's let the shit burn.

Shut the fuck up nigga.

Something ain’t sitting right with me. I was up to 4 AM watching some of the wildest and most aggressive protesting I’ve ever seen and something is off. Undercover cops. White boys dressed in all black coordinating destruction. White girls using hammers to break out windows. There’s some real funny business going on.
And this is why we shouldn't tear our shit up. Let them go into the white hoods an watch it stop and become civilized.

the issue is white people doing it while black people are assigned the blame

what if the black protestors are doing all the peaceful protests but the whites are fucking shit up? Would you take issue with it then?

Fam. We can see we are participating in it.

We are on TV and us on here saying burn it down.

My only issue is what’s being burned. You don’t hurt yourself to prove a point.

it’s white parts of town In every city. Take right to the front door instead of your own front door.

I’m not sure why it’s that hard to understand. It’s basic shit.

Bruh thats the nature of uprisings

We don't have to condone it but we can't give more energy to criticizing the reaction to the injustice than the injustice itself

Breonna Taylor's murderers are still free..

I’m not doing that fam.

I just want that brought to them

Back