Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

No. Atlanta is home of the black folk. You don’t destroy down your own shit bruh. You just don’t

This is idiotic
CNN is our shit?

I don’t live in Atlanta, but maybe the people there get fucked with for no damn reason. Maybe they have a bad relationship with the cops. Maybe this is their opportunity to stand up to them. You going to tell them they shouldn’t cause it’s a black city? Just cause we the majority and getting money there don’t mean we treated with respect by the cops.

If I’m wrong then so be it, but I’m not going to outright denounce the protestors there.

I wonder if anyone bringing out the leaf blowers tonight

CNN is our shit?

I don’t live in Atlanta, but maybe the people there get fucked with for no damn reason. Maybe they have a bad relationship with the cops. Maybe this is their opportunity to stand up to them. You going to tell them they shouldn’t cause it’s a black city? Just cause we the majority and getting money there don’t mean we treated with respect by the cops.

If I’m wrong then so be it, but I’m not going to outright denounce the protestors there.

I didn’t specify CNN.

you know Atlanta is the spot for black businesses

I didn’t specify CNN.

you know Atlanta is the spot for black businesses
Yes I do. Which black business you see getting fucked up?

What I don’t want is for us to start the “why are we destroying our own neighborhoods” narrative. There’s actually very little of that I’ve seen this time. I could be wrong of course, but that’s my perception at the moment.

And I don’t want us to pretend to be able to know the motives of those out there protesting. We sitting in our homes on the internet. Unless you out there on the front lines, your opinion on why they doing what they doing is irrelevant.

Back