Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

As crazy as this shit is, I’m proud that citizens are protesting this shit as much as they are. I can’t say I agree with it all, but damn it, this shit is needed. America needs to know that this bullshit will not continue without a strong, unpredictable response.

The unpredictability is what gets a reaction. When they can anticipate your actions they can try to control you. When you riot in a city hundreds of miles away, and attack the CNN building, they don’t know what the fuck to do.

ATL is the black Mecca

destroying shot there is backwards IMO

Take that shit to white places
It’s not black and white though, and that’s what’s so great and different about this!

We are not alone in this anymore. As much as it pains me to say, we can’t fight this fight alone. It feels great to finally have so many allies outside of our own race!

When they took that one King into custody, CNN asked him why he was there. He said it’s not black and white. It’s about checking the cops. I hope that shit goes viral for real.

It’s not black and white though, and that’s what’s so great and different about this!

We are not alone in this anymore. As much as it pains me to say, we can’t fight this fight alone. It feels great to finally have so many allies outside of our own race!

When they took that one King into custody, CNN asked him why he was there. He said it’s not black and white. It’s about checking the cops. I hope that shit goes viral for real.

No. Atlanta is home of the black folk. You don’t destroy down your own shit bruh. You just don’t

This is idiotic

Back