Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

tbh I'm really interested to hear what is the jist of Derek chauvin lawyers defense.

How are they gonna explain what happened on the tape? Will they even try?

I'm guessing they claim.... Floyd resisted arrest, appeared to be under the influence, they had to restrain him, then he suffered a "medical episode."

I kno for sure they gone try their hardest to have NO BLK PPL on the jury....then they prolly settle on 1 goof ball coon or sum weak minded bird.

I'm goin into this hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

tbh I'm really interested to hear what is the jist of Derek chauvin lawyers defense.

How are they gonna explain what happened on the tape? Will they even try?

I'm guessing they claim.... Floyd resisted arrest, appeared to be under the influence, they had to restrain him, then he suffered a "medical episode."

I kno for sure they gone try their hardest to have NO BLK PPL on the jury....then they prolly settle on 1 goof ball coon or sum weak minded bird.

I'm goin into this hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

The defense will lean heavily on the fentanyl levels in his system, Floyd saying he couldn't breathe before neck pressure indicating that he was already in the process of an OD, and that the knee-on-neck is apparently part of the MPLS training program. I'm not a legal expert but this what they think the defense will put fourth.

I'm good friends with a guy who used to work with Thomas Lane, said he seemed like a nice a guy and actually feels bad for him. All this coming from a guy who active last may.

Everyone I've talked to that has met Chauvin tho, even in passing, say he's asshole.

If ya'll could see the amount of barriers, chain link fencing and barbed wire they have up around town, it seems like Minneapolis is preparing for Chauvin to get off....

If ya'll could see the amount of barriers, chain link fencing and barbed wire they have up around town, it seems like Minneapolis is preparing for Chauvin to get off....
They can’t know what’s going to happen, but they have to be prepared for the worst. It’s up to those 12 jurors, whoever they end up being.

The defense will lean heavily on the fentanyl levels in his system, Floyd saying he couldn't breathe before neck pressure indicating that he was already in the process of an OD, and that the knee-on-neck is apparently part of the MPLS training program. I'm not a legal expert but this what they think the defense will put fourth.

I'm good friends with a guy who used to work with Thomas Lane, said he seemed like a nice a guy and actually feels bad for him. All this coming from a guy who active last may.

Everyone I've talked to that has met Chauvin tho, even in passing, say he's asshole.

EVERYTHING depends on the jury...

Cuz once dude said he couldnt breathe, they shoulda rendered aid. Knee on the neck even after he was dead...then NO aid was rendered after he was dead.

depraved indifference at the very least.

That's a lot for a death caused by fentanyl overdose

Anyway that little girl is wealthy af and hopefully she can grow up to change the world

They spending half a mil to upkeep a memorial? I guess I gotta tell my folks that if I die over some bullshit, use all the money on the cause not bullshit related to me.

Yep 27 million... that CAC will be exonerated....if the civil case ruling precedes the criminal case? More than likely someone is getting railroaded

Back