Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

This is a bad thing, dont fall for this set up. They're going to purposely lower the amount of police, change no laws to protect the public from bad cops. Then the few cops they haev they're going have them not really respond to any calls. They're going to do all this to make it look like crime is way up and they cant do anything about it because we're "tough" on cops.
After all that we're gunna get bullshit speeches saying "well we tried it your way and looked what happend, it was a disaster, so now we have to do it the way we know works, our way". Thats when they hire a ton of cops and "get tough on crime" again and lock everyone up for everything.

Mark McCloskey, one half of the husband-and-wife pair recently captured on video looking ridiculous while brandishing weapons at demonstrators passing by their St. Louis home, is now complaining that his “life has been ruined.”

“I was a victim of the mob who came through the gate, I didn’t care what color they were,” McCloskey told Cuomo. “I didn’t care what their motivation was. I was frightened, I was assaulted, I was in imminent fear that they would run me over, kill me, burn my house.”

“It’s called terrorism,” he added. “What’s the definition of terrorism? To use violence and intimidation to frighten the public.”

McCloskey is now claiming that his use of threatened violence and intimidation to frighten the protestors was in response to them attempting to enter the steps into his home, but refused to offer any proof that any such thing happened:

The attorney he hired seems like a great person..

The devastating consequences of his own actions have led McCloskey to hire legal representation. As you can see in the above clip, he was joined on Cuomo’s PrimeTime by Albert Watkins, an attorney who boasts on his website that he successfully defended a white elementary school principal accused of felonious sexual misconduct involving ten African-American third-grade students.

See below these excerpts from Mr. Watkin’s official biography:

Albert S. Watkins has demonstrated unrelenting trial skills which have rendered witnesses subjected to his cross examination incapable of speaking;
And:

Self-centered, egotistical, and a self-proclaimed expert in all matters....Watkins does not hold hands well and admits to being incapable of singing “Kumbya.” [sic]
And:

Watkins garnered the first verdict of its kind against a young female who falsely accused a policeman of engaging in sexual relations and snorting cocaine with a female patron of a restaurant at which the policeman was working a security shift. When the defendant would not appear for her deposition, Watkins procured an order mandating the woman be brought into custody and held in jail pending her deposition. During the ensuing video deposition, Watkins swiftly got the woman to confess and admit the allegations were false. The video deposition swiftly became an internet sensation. A six-figure judgment was entered in favor of the policeman. The woman committed suicide thereafter.

This is a bad thing, dont fall for this set up. They're going to purposely lower the amount of police, change no laws to protect the public from bad cops. Then the few cops they haev they're going have them not really respond to any calls. They're going to do all this to make it look like crime is way up and they cant do anything about it because we're "tough" on cops.
After all that we're gunna get bullshit speeches saying "well we tried it your way and looked what happend, it was a disaster, so now we have to do it the way we know works, our way". Thats when they hire a ton of cops and "get tough on crime" again and lock everyone up for everything.

you see the set up too huh?

Back