Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Checked out Occupy City Hall this morning (people camped out for days ahead of budget vote demanding to defund police). Definitely some random white hippies and communists that are a distraction IMO but mostly people focused on the right issues and it seems to be black led. Almost no one slept last night and I saw a request for coffee and water this morning and I work for a coffee roaster so dropped off 50 bottles of cold brews and a case of water. Our company made a BLM support post and a donation but I don’t think it was enough so taking it into my own hands lol. That $200 in cold brew is my fee for answering all the race/BLM questions that (well meaning) white coworkers been shamelessly coming at me with the past month.

Great minds..

Problem with this is.....He fell for the okie doke.
It's clear Becky knows her coochie brings indirect safety and stability for her people.

This is something we need to take more seriously.
Same happens in sports or any position where a black man is gaining power, money or influence.

Jake Fromm looking at this shit like

giphy.gif

Back