Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Got a strong feeling these dudes are going to walk. The DA acting like he's not rushing to judgement and whenever they say that cops walk.

They'll use terms like he was belligerent, resisting, might even say he was on drugs.

YA DON'T SAY?!?!?

What would give anybody hope that they WOULDN'T walk or get a slap on the wrist? Besides optimism and warm & fuzzies?

What in the entire history of cases like this being adjudicated would make you believe any sort of justice is gonna come from this?

I'd never advocate for anybody else to feel like this and I don't even know why I feel like this. But I honestly be wanting most of these liberal, white, Hollywood people to shut the fuck up.

I know we need allies and shit and I know some of them are honestly trying to help, but during certain times...I dunno. Shit just don't sit right with me sometimes. Maybe I'd feel better about it if I knew there was some action or resources behind them words.

Should be going at public buildings instead of target and auto part stores.

Makes no sense

I got the notification last night... When I logged onto the live it was Jemele Hill, Van Lathan and Amy Schumer on the screen. The description said something about Shaun King, TI and Amy shcumer in the title. I wasn't in the mood to hear any of them them talking about that at the time so I opted not to watch.. I intended to watch it at a later date tho

if anyones interested

You'd figure with the scrutiny Martin Luther Cream is under, they'd leave him out.

I'd never advocate for anybody else to feel like this and I don't even know why I feel like this. But I honestly be wanting most of these liberal, white, Hollywood people to shut the fuck up.

I know we need allies and shit and I know some of them are honestly trying to help, but during certain times...I dunno. Shit just don't sit right with me sometimes. Maybe I'd feel better about it if I knew there was some action or resources behind them words.

I feel you...

...I've become cynical and none of it seems genuine; granted, I don't know them personally so there's a great chance I could be wrong, but..........

Back