Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

lol no String ain’t gonna respond.

This him downloading race related tweets directly into his brain

tenor.gif

Got a strong feeling these dudes are going to walk. The DA acting like he's not rushing to judgement and whenever they say that cops walk.

They'll use terms like he was belligerent, resisting, might even say he was on drugs.

Got a strong feeling these dudes are going to walk. The DA acting like he's not rushing to judgement and whenever they say that cops walk.

They'll use terms like he was belligerent, resisting, might even say he was on drugs.
None of that is factual thanks to the vid....family can request an independent toxicology and autopsy for the other shit....which in the grand scheme doesn’t matter

How? Belligerent? Video proves otherwise.. Resisting.. multiple videos prove otherwise.. drugs? Even if he was on drugs that doesn't justify killing him when he wasn't a threat...when it was clear he wasn't resisting for the 5+ minutes he had a knee on his neck.

I find it hard to believe all of them walk.. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened but this shit too flagrant to let slide...

damn... how many times have we said some shit like that to only see muhfuckas walk... smh

None of that is factual thanks to the vid....family can request an independent toxicology and autopsy for the other shit....which in the grand scheme doesn’t matter
How? Belligerent? Video proves otherwise.. Resisting.. multiple videos prove otherwise.. drugs? Even if he was on drugs that doesn't justify killing him when he wasn't a threat...when it was clear he wasn't resisting for the 5+ minutes he had a knee on his neck.

I find it hard to believe all of them walk.. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened but this shit too flagrant to let slide...

damn... how many times have we said some shit like that to only see muhfuckas walk... smh
The two videos doesn't show what happens on the opposite side of the black SUV. It will be the cops saying the brother became angry and started resisting and fighting back. Just like what happened to the brother in NY selling cigarettes.

I hope I'm wrong but the DA's will protect their own

The two videos doesn't show what happens on the opposite side of the black SUV. It will be the cops saying the brother became angry and started resisting and fighting back. Just like what happened to the brother in NY selling cigarettes.

Likely... but I think I heard something about an officer from another department already turned over their bodycam...

The fact that the other 4 officers involved body cam footage not being turned over or released is telling .. seems like they tryna hide some shit

Sup w y’all mans

I got the notification last night... When I logged onto the live it was Jemele Hill, Van Lathan and Amy Schumer on the screen. The description said something about Shaun King, TI and Amy shcumer in the title. I wasn't in the mood to hear any of them them talking about that at the time so I opted not to watch.. I intended to watch it at a later date tho

if anyones interested

Not coming at you personally because I see your point, but let's just say the other angle shows George head butting the cop and spitting in his fuckin face - so what?

After he's subdued on the ground and cuffed, the resist is over - why are you literally on his neck for almost 10 minutes while he's still being held down by other officers?

Back