Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

i totally understand that but we have domestic terrorist that do, once we "defeund" the police and lets say we keep this movement going reform the cops so many of these good boys will be full time neo nazi, Amerikkkans etc there numbers will grow while we are left with police department ill equipped to deal with the upcoming threats?

I feel you I mean but crazy white folks gonna always exist

Boy... if y’all actually read the Bible and saw what Bible God was really up to. Lol

Old Testament was him puttin a foot in all manner of ass. Whole point of the New Testament and Jesus was because he basically threw his hands up and said he was done with niggas. You can’t even talk to him you gotta go through his publicist.

western Christianity made up this notion of “god loves and protects every one of his children” horseshit. No the fuck he don’t lol

Bruh Hebrews fucked up every other week in the Bible lol like half y’all seen God and still be violating now we don’t know wtf a Hebrew even look like

Most of abw doesnt like him but will settle for the lesser of 2 evils. You seem to be actually be pro biden. Why is that?

Cool story. Prove it. Or you can actually go read the agenda you begged for and stop deflecting.

Anyway, there's a whole presidential election thread for this.

Back