Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Media hasn't been showing their faces as much on TV but we are going to change that

Twitter has definitely proven how effective it could be.
You still have to be careful with how easily shit can be manipulated and falsely posted.
But social media has by far exceeded the amount of coverage these news channels have to offer.

There is a channel on YouTube called Secular Talk and the host is Kyle Kulinski. He basically posed a question: What if instead of the stupid Bible stunt, Trump had came out and gave a speech where he took a knee for the 9 mins that George Floyd was choked and then when he got up he proposed a police reform bill that included much of the changes that BLM has been pushing? How would you feel about Trump then?

I can't lie. That's a tough question. Realistically, his dumb corrupt racist ass would have never done that, but hypothetically...I don't know. If he did that, and actually got the bill passed...shit, he might have done more with his presidency than Obama with that one act.

I said to myself I wasn't going to post any more scathing remarks about all the phoniness being displayed by the majority of the so called "allies" we as a community have inherited in the last couple of days but.................... fuck Drew Brees

Fuck him and all these other fake ass people who are only giving support due to being roasted and or shamed by the public. All this shit that's happening to black people has been going on forever and people like him have happily turned a blind eye to it or showed no fucking empathy when people continuously pointed out the erroneous treatment we as a community receive. Drew Brees has had ample enough social contact with people who I'm sure have experienced some sort of racial turmoil which gives him no leg to stand on when it comes to him being so openly dismissive

I understand and know Drew Brees has did a lot of good things for the city of New Orleans just like I'm sure alot of these fake fucks have donated their time and money to a cause that is near and dear to their hearts in the past. But our treatment as a community (even though it obviously isn't something they hold close to their heart) is still a dilemma that any individual who truly believes in equality would have to speak out on, not try to hijack the narrative, or at the very least not chastise people who do speak out on the injustices.

There is a channel on YouTube called Secular Talk and the host is Kyle Kulinski. He basically posed a question: What if instead of the stupid Bible stunt, Trump had came out and gave a speech where he took a knee for the 9 mins that George Floyd was choked and then when he got up he proposed a police reform bill that included much of the changes that BLM has been pushing? How would you feel about Trump then?

I can't lie. That's a tough question. Realistically, his dumb corrupt racist ass would have never done that, but hypothetically...I don't know. If he did that, and actually got the bill passed...shit, he might have done more with his presidency than Obama with that one act.

Im aware of Kyle's youtube channel. I dont fuck w it too heavy.

Stupid question imo. Cuz trump would never do that. Even giving it any thought is a waste of time n energy

Bullshyt. Had he not gotten that backlash, he be responding back wit a "Thank you Mr. President" tweet.

But...if it makes Frump go on another discombobulated twitter tirade...I'm all for it.
Idc man lol. Anybody can say whatever. Words are one thing. I'm more interested in his actions and if he lives up to the words he typed. The response was step 1.

It was a criticism and it was wack..

Lol aite bruh...like i said it was an observation. I mean out of a continent of a BILLION black people, only a few hundred are protesting.

And then you falsely claimed that we needed 3rd world nations to support us...which obviously isnt true and really had nothin to do with my question.

Lol aite bruh...like i said it was an observation. I mean out of a continent of a BILLION black people, only a few hundred are protesting.

And then you falsely claimed that we needed 3rd world nations to support us...which obviously isnt true and really had nothin to do with my question.

Ok.

What if black mothers knew that when some extreme crime against her family was unjustly performed and the justice system could not be depended on THAT THERE IS A BLACK FOUNDATION that would retaliate? This should shock you bc it is not what you want to hear, but this thought needs to be a seed verbalized and at least included in conversation so that it may sprout. We need to start killing those racist individuals using their privilege and occupations to kill us blacks. We have spoken enough to other races about racism. We have practiced peaceful resistance and seen its achievements, and that which it cannot achieve. WE should not exclude (in very specific cases) retaliation on those involved killing those who attack blacks unjustly. George Zimmermann should not still be living. The police officer with his neck on George Floyd should not be living. Yes. In these extreme cases and only in extreme cases I support vigilante justice when the justice system we pay to protect us becomes (or remains) the very one that has those in its ranks intent on murdering Af. Am. Time to move in silence. No need to appeal to those of other races vocally. WE've done that. Time to group up, get guns make plans, defend and retaliate. Not calling for an end to ppl willing to teach others or peacemakers. I'm just saying their should also be a group of us united in secret that ain't afraid of getting violent in the name of justified retaliation/self-defense.That is all. Now that I probably got the FBI's attention for putting that let me say you know in your heart it's true; and no, I'm not calling for a race war. "It's time both sides bleed a little." Bobby Seale.

Last edited:
@25centsandwich
Bruh.....I feel like we don't need anyone's support but it's welcomed.

And second we always ran shit....We just didn't acknowledge the power we had/have.

Third....The world is now watching...We need to make the right moves while everyone is "behind " us. Otherwise....This chance may not happen again.

Fourth...We need to start supporting our brothers across the pond and around the world. Most of us don't know who died where outside America. And the fact that the protest gained this much support from others in other place tells you we are the head and they are the body.
We need to steer everyone in the right direction.

Just gotta weed out the swindlers and those about destruction without a plan or just because.

Back