Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

Bruh, just be honest and consistent. That's all I'm saying. If all you really want to say is "Fuck them Mexicans." Just say "Fuck them Mexicans." Don't make a post saying they are cowards for attacking innocent people when you're cool with black people attacking innocent people. It's silly.
I am consistent. If you’re moral to me I’m moral to you.

If you attack innocent people first then it’s fair to retaliate.

Btw it’s not “fuck Mexicans”. It’s fuck cowardly behavior.

Mexicans been attacking innocent black people for decades.

The mexican debate is not a hill you wanna die on.

They are notoriously racist and I wouldn't step foot in deep Mexico.

You think a Mexican is cautious about going to black neighborhoods? Africa? The west indies?

Mexicans are doing this out of hate for black people, not because of their communities, this is not debatable.

You think Jorge would run down on Karen if he saw her looting?

lol It's not a hill I want to die on. I don't know why ya'll keep acting like I'm defending them. Fuck them. Honestly, when we started this whole discussion, I didn't even know they were Mexicans. I thought the Latin Kings was a Rican gang. So yeah, you right about Mexicans, and whatever happens to them happens. This shit has drifted far past my original point which was really about being careful about what we do in our neighborhoods so that we avoid having to venture into hostile territory.

I am consistent. If you’re moral to me I’m moral to you.

If you attack innocent people first then it’s fair to retaliate.

Fair enough. I still don't support attacking innocent people. I'd rather attack the people doing the attacking, but if none of the other Mexicans are speaking out against the violence, then I guess none of them are really innocent. Same as it is with the cops.

You think a Mexican is cautious about going to black neighborhoods? Africa? The west indies?

Mexicans are doing this out of hate for black people, not because of their communities, this is not debatable.

What really happened with them Mexicans... cause from my watching eyes, it looked like niggas tore up our own grocery stores, stomach started growling, then tried to go to somebody else's and got upset when they defended it. I'm ASKING out of curiosity, not to profess that I know. That's what it LOOKS like, on its face to me.

What really happened with them Mexicans... cause from my watching eyes, it looked like niggas tore up our own grocery stores, stomach started growling, then tried to go to somebody else's and got upset when they defended it. I'm ASKING out of curiosity, not to profess that I know. That's what it LOOKS like, on its face to me.

You can't defend something that women and old women came to patronize cause it didn't need defending from them.

Them militias would run down on them if they tried that to white people. And it would be understood.

@Inori I meant that in a good way cause what said seemed perfect for right now. I looked up the interview and whoever posted did in 2015 so it could've actually been done before then.

Crazy how so much shit that Malcolm X, Garvey, MLK said all those years ago are still relevant right and way too many of our people are still not listening to or hearing them.

That let you know that nothings changed or has gotten worse, I don't understand why folks can't put two and too together and see this

EZfcggJU4AIZJLF

Back