Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

I can see Biden is trying. I know...he is making the most of the moment. But you people have two choices.

Diddy says he needs to earn the black vote...

Sooooo it’s either YOU don’t vote. Or you vote for Trump.

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO A BLACK PERSON WHO DOESNT VOTE AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT TRUMP NEXT YEAR!!!

NO VOTE IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

also VOTE LOCALLY

*A message from a UK brother to my US brothers suffering. Preachy, but we need to make the change, you can change A LOT by voting tactically for the rest of your life.*

#Biden2020

To point out your hypocrisy. I've already stated that.

I've always said attacking innocent people is wrong. You're the one that waffles based on who is involved. You said it was coon talk because I said I can't tell them how to police their community knowing full well you would be perfectly fine with black people doing the same thing that the Mexicans are doing.
So pretty much morals?

I can see Biden is trying. I know...he is making the most of the moment. But you people have two choices.

Diddy says he needs to earn the black vote...

Sooooo it’s either YOU don’t vote. Or you vote for Trump.

I WILL NOT LISTEN TO A BLACK PERSON WHO DOESNT VOTE AND THEN COMPLAINS ABOUT TRUMP NEXT YEAR!!!

NO VOTE IS A VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!

also VOTE LOCALLY

*A message from a UK brother to my US brothers suffering. Preachy, but we need to make the change, you can change A LOT by voting tactically for the rest of your life.*

#Biden2020

200.gif

So pretty much morals?

Bruh, just be honest and consistent. That's all I'm saying. If all you really want to say is "Fuck them Mexicans." Just say "Fuck them Mexicans." Don't make a post saying they are cowards for attacking innocent people when you're cool with black people attacking innocent people. It's silly.

Fuck it just call me dumb on this one I still confused
Lmao alright let's say that you want to view this thread and read up on whats going on, but you have to write #blackweb to enter.

Now imagine next time you write #blackweb its only black squares and you can't see anything.

People search for info via hastags on IG. If i write #blm it will show all the important and popular posts by blm.

But since people hashtaged to black picture it will only show the black picture

Damn @Inglewood_B that interview was atleast 5 years ago!

@Inori I meant that in a good way cause what said seemed perfect for right now. I looked up the interview and whoever posted did in 2015 so it could've actually been done before then.

Crazy how so much shit that Malcolm X, Garvey, MLK said all those years ago are still relevant right and way too many of our people are still not listening to or hearing them.

Lmao alright let's say that you want to view this thread and read up on whats going on, but you have to write #blackweb to enter.

Now imagine next time you write #blackweb its only black squares and you can't see anything.

People search for info via hastags on IG. If i write #blm it will show all the important and popular posts by blm.

But what are they supposed to do now if there is important stuff that needs to be put out for the masses. They said share it with your friends and family, but how is the information put out there for people to share.

Seems like a distraction

Real question. What does BLM do with donations? Where is it spent? I think we should be putting our money into cooperatives and venture funds that help build our communities. Start a bank or something for black folks that will fund black businesses, black home purchases, community rehabilitation, scholarships/education, defense funds. Funds to back political candidates/ activists who have our interests at heart. We have enough rich athletes, entrepreneurs and entertainers to do it.

LLS at your follow up post. I get it now but like I said before I don't do social media. So I don't know how that shit works in searching for hashtags and shit like that.

Good look helpin an OT out. But watch your mouth on telling me to go back to school. I'm getting my old man strength youngster that ain't going to go well for you!!

Bruh, just be honest and consistent. That's all I'm saying. If all you really want to say is "Fuck them Mexicans." Just say "Fuck them Mexicans." Don't make a post saying they are cowards for attacking innocent people when you're cool with black people attacking innocent people. It's silly.
Mexicans been attacking innocent black people for decades.

The mexican debate is not a hill you wanna die on.

They are notoriously racist and I wouldn't step foot in deep Mexico.

You think a Mexican is cautious about going to black neighborhoods? Africa? The west indies?

Mexicans are doing this out of hate for black people, not because of their communities, this is not debatable.

You think Jorge would run down on Karen if he saw her looting?

@Inori I meant that in a good way cause what said seemed perfect for right now. I looked up the interview and whoever posted did in 2015 so it could've actually been done before then.

Crazy how so much shit that Malcolm X, Garvey, MLK said all those years ago are still relevant right and way too many of our people are still not listening to or hearing them.

Word I'm not mad it.. I watched as well and that shit is still relevant for sure.

I was still curious if he spoke on these recent events lol. I looked around but only saw that he giving some sort of speech on July 4th

But what are they supposed to do now if there is important stuff that needs to be put out for the masses. They said share it with your friends and family, but how is the information put out there for people to share.
That's the point of it.

They are telling people to remove their posts and post without the hashtag.

The post is mostly about awareness and solidarity if anything

Back