COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

@DOS_patos @Big Lurko @illed_Out and whomever else in Charlotte.

There's a bunch of talk going around that there's a planned looting on June 1st on Wilkerson Blvd. There's a Walmart and Hyatt Guns on Wilkerson besides that a bunch small stores and business.

Let your people know not to fall for the fuck shit
Fuck is they gone do run up in the airport ?? There really ain’t much out there to loot, seem like they would take that shit to South Park if they wanna steal (expensive) shit and piss of the authorities at the same time..

i think its a joke.....

the narrator telling a story type joke.....

people do it all the time.

I dont believe its him

Hes typing way too many sentences for a person who took them hits a few hours ago

Looks like him from the profile pic tho.

And he's proven to be one with a propensity to do too much already lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I guess that Anonymous thing was fake, we are past the point of believing threating powerful people will result in anything being done. Pull the trigger or dont flash your gun.

• Ether
Reactions: Disanthrope
Fuck is they gone do run up in the airport ?? There really ain’t much out there to loot, seem like they would take that shit to South Park if they wanna steal (expensive) shit and piss of the authorities at the same time..
The gun shop is the only thing worth going into in the time of protest. Besides that you're right