COMMUNITY Social Justice Thread: R.I.P. George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Breonna Taylor & now Tyre Nichols

f82840c5a63dcac422426a2f636f29d869c28f0d.gifv

a5747b0651864923d51557c5f6210a9b833011a0.gifv

aee3bfdc9e619e97bed6e31d23a253ba914a55b2.gifv

I read the thread. That's exactly what I think is going on. Plus these businesses that were bleeding money due to the pandemic..I would be surprised if they didn't vandalize their own shit for the insurance.

I don't have empathy for businesses that never treated us with respect in the first place, they can destroy the whole mag mile, imo. Those stores are notorious for mistreating blacks.

It's time to restructure. And I'll be happy to help rebuild. But it's gotta be broken first.

Yeah, I peeped that on the news this morning.

Burned a bus down to the frame on Chamberlayne and Belvidere.

Just came from Kroger on Lombardy about an hour ago, and before I got out the car a hipster chick told me that they were closing at 8pm because they were afraid there might be more riots.

Was hoping to see Gabrielle Harmon covering it, but they sent Shannon Lily down there instead.

Would've liked to hear what sparked the violence, but they didn't interview anybody on the scene.

What they did let slip, though......is that some of the protesters were pepper sprayed.

That's probably what set off the violence.

• Ether
Reactions: Hiram and deadeye
This guy is actually a public official.

SMH

Really?! Really?!!

A public official actually posting something like that for the world to see. SMH.
Now if folks run up on him armed or if a ton of protesters come out armed he is going to act like he doesn't understand why. The internet is a seriously dangerous thing when used by the wrong people.

He is a stupid ass irresponsible person

You got the URL for this?
This the shit that should be viral..every body in the culture need to retweet this..this gotta be the iconic pic/video for this generation..I need to be seeing this shit everywhere..yea like homie said..lemme get this link

I wish I could fan more vids on this but this only one I seen. Imma browse some more on FB and see if anyone have an extended version of it. This video was powerful as hell

Reactions: DOS_patos